Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I bought the bike off a bicycle mechanic who changed shops, the bike was 1 month old and he fitted the $300 Kogel ceramic BB from new.

My max expenditure for a BB is Shimano XT.

Was looking at the matching Hellbender BB for my Deviate... fckn 200 what :oops:
I have to admit I do now spring for XTR BBs now. Hellbender is just a pipe dream :rolleyes:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I have to admit I do now spring for XTR BBs now. Hellbender is just a pipe dream :rolleyes:
Holy crap. Just googled the pricing. They are more than Chris King. You would it to be the most amazing thing ever for nearly $500 Aussie pesos.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Doesn’t COVID linger in your system for some months after the main symptoms have passed?
As far as I know, you can test positive with a PCR for 1-3 months while the virus sheds. I think a RAT only picks up in a small window.

This bloke had symptoms, sick in bed and recovered, just to get sick again ~5 weeks later, takes a RAT and positive again.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Holy crap. Just googled the pricing. They are more than Chris King. You would it to be the most amazing thing ever for nearly $500 Aussie pesos.
There's Hellbender 70 and Hellbender 110.

The one with the gold paint in the groves is stupid money.

The normal Hellbender 70 is still $250 at Pushys but a lot better priced from Ze Germans... still got nothing on a $30 XT BB for value. Can afford to replace the XT x 5 even at German prices.

I was going to match up my Hellbender 70 headset with the BB... fekk that.

moorey

call me Mia
We get all of our permits from Parks Victoria sorted for the Dirt Critters kids MTB sessions that run over daylight savings,at least six months in advance every year.
Only two weeks left for this season, and we rock up last night to find they have done a reduction burn on our designated Mtb tracks.

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIL. Yesterday I get notification that Cyclinic has posted my newly serviced forks back to me. Thursday expected delivery Get notification this morning that they will arrive about 10am. Winning!

LTIH. Just get a notification they have been delivered. To my house. I know there is no one home and this package requires a signature. So I ring my neighbor and kindly ask if he can go and see if there’s a really fucking expensive package sitting on my very visible fucking veranda. Sure enough the forks are sitting there. Unbelievable. I even get an email from Oz post yesterday telling me how sorry they were because they can’t leave my package without a signature and will take it too the post office!
Chunts!

Edited: to make @Dales Cannon happy.

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
It's time to get into much vs many, and less vs fewer.

Gotta enliven this dreary old place somehow.