Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Thats the issue with this shit now. Quarantine/Iso, no work, no school, no anything...

Here's a mate in N Irelands post from about a week ago. 3rd time since 1/1/22 ~75 days.

We need to just get on with this shit.

View attachment 387445
He's pregnant for the 3rd time in 75 days?
Why did the Irishman wear 3 condoms? To b'sure, to b'sure, to b'sure....

DMan

People can be shit with their opinions - why aren't you married, when are you having kids, when are you having more kids, why don't you have a dog, why do you have that dog, you should have a better item, why did you spend so much on that item.

Isn't that one of the beauties of riding a bike. You can take a break from people and their opinions. Fuck 'em - if they don't have to live with it or pay for it they don't get a say.
Bikes are the fucking worst! You ride what? It's not boutique? You don't have a ceramic bottom bracket? Can't believe you don't have a dog though man.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I only have 1 and I still can't afford them. Thank god ;)
This is the only bike I have ever owned that I never had to look at the BB the whole time I owned it.

Kogel Ceramic BB386 evo (pressfit) - the only ceramic BB I ever owned too :)

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Thats the issue with this shit now. Quarantine/Iso, no work, no school, no anything...

Here's a mate in N Irelands post from about a week ago. 3rd time since 1/1/22 ~75 days.

We need to just get on with this shit.

View attachment 387445
Your mate seems to be getting on with catching Covid pretty successfully. With any luck he's got a new strain brewing.

WTF is he up to that he's caught it 3 times is as many months?

ozzybmx

Your mate seems to be getting on with catching Covid pretty successfully. With any luck he's got a new strain brewing.

WTF is he up to that he's caught it 3 times is as many months?
He has no kids and recently took redundancy to start his own business which is still not up and running.

He says he has done everything to avoid it so far and actually made it till 1/1/22 without ever getting it, now got it for the 3rd time in 75 days.

safreek

Hmmm. I cooda sworn you spent most of the day judging TF out of idiots who followed the rules and got married ;)
If people wish to get married Goodluck to them, just because I find it strange does not mean I bag them. A lot of the people I know are married but generally they wish they had done even half the things I have done.
Now people who wear helmets, hmmmm, different story

DMan

This is the only bike I have ever owned that I never had to look at the BB the whole time I owned it.

Kogel Ceramic BB386 evo (pressfit) - the only ceramic BB I ever owned too :)

View attachment 387446
Hang on, didn't you just say about having kids and ceramic bbs? Or were you just talking about everyone else who has kids?

DMan

If people wish to get married Goodluck to them, just because I find it strange does not mean I bag them. A lot of the people I know are married but generally they wish they had done even half the things I have done.
Now people who wear helmets, hmmmm, different story
I think deep down subconsciously you want to be married. This is what it truly is all about.

ozzybmx

Hang on, didn't you just say about having kids and ceramic bbs? Or were you just talking about everyone else who has kids?
I bought the bike off a bicycle mechanic who changed shops, the bike was 1 month old and he fitted the $300 Kogel ceramic BB from new.

My max expenditure for a BB is Shimano XT.

Was looking at the matching Hellbender BB for my Deviate... fckn 200 what :oops: