Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
People who can't use a toilet without shitting on the seat. How hard is it to line your arsehole up with the enormous opening of the toilet people?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When you're nearly at the Youies and you get a call from your son's mother that he's forgotten his helmet and you have to turn around and go get it.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like to cook my toasted sandwiches in the fry pan, which probably makes them fried sandwiches...anyway I hate it when they explode on the flip. It is devastating to see the delicious insides splat out into the pan. It's also a pain in the arse to clean up!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I like to cook my toasted sandwiches in the fry pan, which probably makes them fried sandwiches...anyway I hate it when they explode on the flip. It is devastating to see the delicious insides splat out into the pan. It's also a pain in the arse to clean up!
Use paper towels for the clean up, easier on the arse.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You need a sandwich press my friend.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You need a sandwich press my friend.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.
I like their convenience, but not the way my toasted get squished. Fry pan allows for a mellow cooking as well that seems to penetrate to the core better.

stirk

Burner
Peeps that believe in cable car lead recovery!

Sent from two tin cans joined by string
Can you elaborate?

I like their convenience, but not the way my toasted get squished. Fry pan allows for a mellow cooking as well that seems to penetrate to the core better.
The squish is resolved by using good thick crusty bread. That said frying a cheese Sambo Jamie Oliver style is very very good.

nakedape

Likes Dirt
There are three equally retarded cable car proposals currently seeking approval in tassie. Somehow they're supposed to be a magic bullet for our economy. But because it's tassie, and they're cable cars, they'll never turn a dollar in profit and we'll end up having to bail them out (forestry tas style).

Cable cars. Cable cars are more offensive than wind turbines!

Sent from two tin cans joined by string

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Can you elaborate?

The squish is resolved by using good thick crusty bread. That said frying a cheese Sambo Jamie Oliver style is very very good.
I use a George Forman grill for toasting duties. Gives those funky grill lines and all which must impress someone.

The magic mix from the local deli is Norvegia cheese, nonna's sopressa (mild is better for this) and the russian black tomatoes. A pinch of salt and pepper and it is done.

Another big hit is sliced cheddar, scrambled eggs, cracked pepper and Kewpie Japanese mayo.

Don't go nuts with big serving sizes or your arse will grow and blot out the sun in no time.

Back to normal programming after this MKR segment.

----------

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The cable car will be the greatest thing Tasmania has ever had. I've already made bookings to attend the opening. Whistler down under I've heard it called.