Little Things You Hate

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Fuckhead drivers. Almost caved in the side of some fuck-knuckle's car when he decided to go straight ahead from a dedicated left turn lane while I was turning left from the next, also left-turn lane. Probably comes a little surprise that said deadshit steering wheel attendant was in a Toyota.... :rolleyes:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Another LTIFH... The yachtie equivalent of internal cabling, halyards (the strings for pulling sails up & down) inside the mast. Broke one while setting up on Saturday, which meant I couldn't sail - in perfect conditions of course. :rolleyes: Now my boat is only a small off-the-beach craft, but a 7-metre mast is plenty long enough, and I'm not looking forward to the prospect of running a new string down it! Firstly because of the other strings already in there, don't want to get twisted in them, secondly the exit hole I need to get to is about a foot up from the bottom of the mast.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Can't run external? Had a cat the same and set up a small sheave on a d shackle as a quick fix and that is how it stayed...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Supposedly a labrador crossed with a mid-sized poodle, F1 hybrid. But I've seen all sorts of random mutts passed off as "Labradoodles" and owners who paid a fortune for them.

Standard joke amongst groomers is the "don't poodle my doodle"
Way back Mrs George bought a Groodle from a Pet Shop (don't worry, she knows better now).

She was the most beautiful dog, but she didn't shed so after every winter we had to get her shorn like a sheep.

And when we brought her up here the grass seeds would get caught between her toes and I had to squeeze the mess out.