Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
and there's no subsidies on offer from the Govt. to prop him up (ala Tesla?)
What do you mean by this? Tesla takes no subsidies and paid back with interest and early the package they got during the financial crisis (the package the GM and Ford asked to be set up).

Haakon

Thanks captain obvious. Of course he doesn’t…hence the grandpa Simpson pic.
Then why bother? I don’t get it.

What exactly is the problem here anyway…? RB is as close to social networking as I’ve ever been…

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I'm tired. I'm cranky. I've just had a shithouse long weekend. I may be a bit short tempered right now.

But fuck you Bike SA

Edit: that was supposed to be the Dirty Weekend.

"We've canned the race you had spent months preparing for, so how about you give us some free labour, you were coming here anyway."

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The trail networks are all out advertising trail days this weekend and next... must be hoping to make the most out of the forecasted rain, 40% chance of 1mm.

How about OzzyWeather, Adelaide you have 100% chance of fekk all :D

Haakon

Looks like we have ratted out a musky fan boi...
Depends on your definition of “fan boy”… No one is any one thing, and Musk has done a lot of pretty impressive things that are arguably good for the world. But has also had a number of questionable moments - I’m not a fan of him advocating for a higher birth rate for example.

Haakon

But attempting to criticise Tesla for what breaks they might get is disingenuous or at best ignorant of how the auto industry works.