Little Things You Hate

bear the bear

Is a real bear
So as per the bargain buys thread then the f#ckwit confessional thread, the wheels I brought are not just doing the rounds on this forum but they are doing some international rounds as well.

So I get the tracking info for the wheels and I grabbed a roll of rim tape as well with the purchase, rim tape leaves England to Germany to Singapore to Melbourne then to me.

But not the wheels, oh no they have taken the scenic route, they left England for Cincinnati with two tracking orders, one for each wheel I guess. From there they decided to go their separate ways, one got held over while the other flew to LA, a day later the other wheel decides to leave Cincinnati but by that time the other wheel has already left LA and is on its way to Sydney. Now the other wheel has left LA whilst the other wheel is now Melbourne and will probably be here tomorrow or Monday.

Now hopefully in this time they have not got battered and beaten up :rolleyes:
Standard for tracking from CRC/ Wiggle

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Usually pretty good for me, I’ve had things get here in a couple days from both of them.
More the jump path of where everything is passing through is standard.
Timing with DHL express seems to vary based on day of order and their volumes.
They are still my preferred courier if ordering expensive stuff from O/S.

Lucaw

Next in line
I move my brothers ns to get to mine, and I find this

He noticed that his brake rotor bolts had fallen out but not the rear bolt

I found the bolt and spacer, but it looks like some of thread has come off, hopefully it’s still ok.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I move my brothers ns to get to mine, and I find thisView attachment 388885
He noticed that his brake rotor bolts had fallen out but not the rear boltView attachment 388886
I found the bolt and spacer, but it looks like some of thread has come off, hopefully it’s still ok.
It’s mangled the last turn of thread. Don’t force it in. Either get a new bolt, or smooth off the damaged thread with a file or angle grinder.

Lucaw

Next in line
It’s mangled the last turn of thread. Don’t force it in. Either get a new bolt, or smooth off the damaged thread with a file or angle grinder.
Yeah
The rest of the thread is stuck in the other bolt, so he needs to get another linkage bolt.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Ahhh yes...those stains. I came home from the mighty home of extreme freeride today the long way - homeward bound trail onto brunker Rd for those in the know. Fuck me I'd forgotten how many gassers and general morons live along that stretch! By the time I was safely (locals will understand this jest) into Islington park I'd nearly been run down a dozen times by cars likely on their last green slip. It was then I remembered I was wearing a black helmet rather than my usual pink. Amazing how something so simple can change the awareness of drivers.
What are you mad...obviously getting your bike stolen multiple time without you on it is not Xtreem enough for you these days and are looking to up your game to "Hello, Police...I have just been bikejacked"
Sub'd!....I'll get some popcorn ready