Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fucking clueless...

A few of those comments in the background "oh look a cow" " we've missed our opportunity. it's moving"

I spend a bit of time at mates farm who has Charolais bulls, peaceful as, they let our kids approach and feed by hand etc but would I head towards an unfamiliar 1500kg of beef riding quickly, freewheel buzzing away...NOPE.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Left my phone on the shuttle bus yesterday. I'm not one for doing that sort of thing often so was very annoyed with myself. But also not being confident of getting the phone back or if I had even left it on the bus rather than lost if in the bar I hit some apres in I decided to jump online and suspend my card.

Of course the shuttle company were great and I got the phone back today no worries. But my building society don't allow me to reactivate the fucking card online. What fucking stupid thing!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Well Mr King has made a liar of me. Looks like Superboost is back for Mr King. Maybe @ozzybmx is right maybe superboost is coming to all the things.
I had a word with him, looks like he paid attention.

Superboost - Centrelock - Microspline :p

Dosent get much better !

(I actually really like XD too)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I had a word with him, looks like he paid attention.

Superboost - Centrelock - Microspline :p

Dosent get much better !

(I actually really like XD too)
Got him on your speed dial hey. Super-poo. I just bought a boost hub set is it outdated already!!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Cancer.
Honestly, it can fuck off into the ether.

My Grandad died 6 years ago of lung cancer despite not smoking a cigarette in 50 years
My Gran was palliative with lymphoedema before pulling through but lived with it til she died last week
My younger brother was preliminarily diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer yesterday despite not smoking a cigarette in his life. He’s back in the UK and I really just want to go and see him and my folks. He’s only 36
I’m going to get myself checked out as I might be genetically predisposed.

Maybe a bit heavy for this thread but I need to get it out

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Cancer.
Honestly, it can fuck off into the ether.

My Grandad died 6 years ago of lung cancer despite not smoking a cigarette in 50 years
My Gran was palliative with lymphoedema before pulling through but lived with it til she died last week
My younger brother was preliminarily diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer yesterday despite not smoking a cigarette in his life. He’s back in the UK and I really just want to go and see him and my folks. He’s only 36
I’m going to get myself checked out as I might be genetically predisposed.

Maybe a bit heavy for this thread but I need to get it out
You're not alone @Rorschach. Pancreatic cancer took Mrs George's mum, bowel cancer took my auntie (who Mrs George thought of as her mum-in-law), liver took my other auntie's partner after he fought off kidney, and the huge amount of nasty chemicals I've used since I was 16 has surely put me on the hit list.

Fuck Cancer. Fuck it dead.

moorey

call me Mia
There’s a beer festival on in town. 100’s of mainly middle aged drunk fuckwits in town with lanyards that hold beer glasses, staggering around the streets.
Quinn (13) and her friend were standing outside the Thai restaurant waiting for our take away, and group of 5 of them in late 30’s early 40’s stop and try to flirt with them, saying ‘hey ladies’ etc. I was in the car, but in earshot watching, and I am really glad the girls had the sense to say nothing and walk over to the car as I opened the door to get out.
Fucking disgusting, lecherous pricks. You can’t blame alcohol for making you do this sort of shit. It just uninhibits you and brings out your true form.

Lucaw

Next in line
Thieving cunts
Somebody has jumped our fence, opened the gate to our garden and stolen all the green gages on our tree. It can’t have been an animal because a) there would be half eaten green gages and stones left and b) the entire garden is surrounded in a dome of chicken wire. I’m quite pissed off because I was looking forward to eating them

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thieving cunts
Somebody has jumped our fence, opened the gate to our garden and stolen all the green gages on our tree. It can’t have been an animal because a) there would be half eaten green gages and stones left and b) the entire garden is surrounded in a dome of chicken wire. I’m quite pissed off because I was looking forward to eating them
Fuck me dude I thought you were about say say stole your bikes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bummer about the fruit raid dude. But I did look up these things and they are from Iran. Lucky to didn't eat them or you would have been turned into a toad...or something else bad because Iran!

Good to see it wasn't your bikes .