Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Inadequate sentencing like this

FFS, coppers doing their job, one is bitten and the skin is broken and the grub gets a suspended sentence???
Just send the chump home, problem solved.

cammas

Seamstress
Cancel your leave
Bit late and I have plenty at work at home for the first week and I’m getting to the point at work where they can force me to take leave but I will be really pissed if the lockdown goes the whole two weeks.
I feel sorry for the other planner as he was going on a road trip starting today camping through Victoria, so me not being able to ride a couple of days it’s not so bad.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
We have 5km radius that we can exist in, saw a victorian who rode every street in a 5km radius... Should be easy to make a route - say strava or another app..... This should be easier than the fat one is making it...

Just typed fart one four times.... not wrong, just not what the fart one wanted.......

fart 1

S

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
We have 5km radius that we can exist in, saw a victorian who rode every street in a 5km radius... Should be easy to make a route - say strava or another app..... This should be easier than the fat one is making it...

Just typed fart one four times.... not wrong, just not what the fart one wanted.......

fart 1

S
Send us your radius and we'll route 'ya.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Re-read the shit stains post, read the one above it...... f*ck.... puts it all into relativatity... made piss ant donation to the go fund me thing-a-ma-jig... That's the thing the pig hates... if he was Jeff "has a rocket shaped like a penis" Breath on my nuts or E-long musk scented ferret arse... would be spending his cash on things that can help the here and now.... Oh, don't you leave the room yet Mr Dick Branson.... $400,000 just to get near the Kármán line ... yeah....

that'll help

s

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner

fart 1

S
Stop farting chem trails please.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The fat stain went to work on wednesday, needed to start early and get a shite load of work done before a scheduled meeting... Sat down to enter data into a computer and the meat sock thought..... that feels a little weird...

yeah,..... luckily had some spare clothes stashed for when the meat sock leaves home on the bicycle and forgets clothes to change into.... pig farts are toxic to all.....

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

fart 1

S
Don't bother trying to plan it, just get on your bike and ride unless you're trying to draw a hippo, dick or Glady B's golden needle.

I did it last year - albeit a small suburb but was good to be outside with zero cars about. I would've farted way more than four times on that ride taking my alcohol consumption during that period...

Last edited:

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Not exactly something I hate, but I had an 'amusing' encounter with a pedestrian today. We were both waiting for the light to change on a busy road and I was taking my usual approach of staying clipped in and sitting on my bike. Note: this is not a "trackstand". I am not standing up on the pedals and moving the bike back and forward to balance in some sort of lame-arse wobble fest. I am just sitting on the saddle, with my feet up and moving the handlebars a little bit either way to stay balanced. You'd have to looking at my feet to see that they're not on the ground.

Anyway, the pedestrian shouts at me (I'm trying to social distance as far away from his as possible) "Do you know that's distracting for drivers. They don't know what you're going to do next."

Really? That's news to me as I look at the blank faces of the drivers speeding past not evening bothering to look at the side of the road.

He then says "I'm not having a go at you, I ride a push bike as well."

Okaaaay. That's strike 2 right there buddy. I'm not riding a "push bike". What even is a "push bike"? You can "push" your bike, but that's not riding it. If your riding it then surely its a riding bike or a bike being ridden.

I simply replied to him "Well the distracting drivers thing is news to me."

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Not exactly something I hate, but I had an 'amusing' encounter with a pedestrian today. We were both waiting for the light to change on a busy road and I was taking my usual approach of staying clipped in and sitting on my bike. Note: this is not a "trackstand". I am not standing up on the pedals and moving the bike back and forward to balance in some sort of lame-arse wobble fest. I am just sitting on the saddle, with my feet up and moving the handlebars a little bit either way to stay balanced. You'd have to looking at my feet to see that they're not on the ground.

Anyway, the pedestrian shouts at me (I'm trying to social distance as far away from his as possible) "Do you know that's distracting for drivers. They don't know what you're going to do next."

Really? That's news to me as I look at the blank faces of the drivers speeding past not evening bothering to look at the side of the road.

Okaaaay. That's strike 2 right there buddy. I'm not riding a "push bike". What even is a "push bike"? You can "push" your bike, but that's not riding it. If your riding it then surely its a riding bike or a bike being ridden.

I simply replied to him "Well the distracting drivers thing is news to me."
What would you say if you could have a do-over?

I always come up with scathing or witty responses a few minutes too late in those circumstances.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

I'm not riding a "push bike". What even is a "push bike"? You can "push" your bike, but that's not riding it. If your riding it then surely its a riding bike or a bike being ridden.

I always come up with scathing or witty responses a few minutes too late in those circumstances.
"Go scoot off on your dandy horse then fuckhead!"

SummitFever

Eats Squid

Too true, however, in the modern age of meth-heads I try to keep such social interactions as cordial as possible. Just nod your head and smile.

safreek

LTIH.
Sorry about the monster @kip01.
Didn't think of you before selling, I would like to list things here before putting on facebook but it always gets a bit toxic with aspersions, innuendo and accusations.
It just makes it uncomfortable as some people don't have any idea of values of collector stuff

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH.
Sorry about the monster @kip01.
Didn't think of you before selling, I would like to list things here before putting on facebook but it always gets a bit toxic with aspersions, innuendo and accusations.
It just makes it uncomfortable as some people don't have any idea of values of collector stuff
They’ll only be screenshotted off FB for the douche listing thread anyway ;)