Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
LTIL - chance for my favourite phrase ;)

Fukn tradies... Dropping tek screws all the road again. Luckily in the centre of the tread and repairable.

no - second screw near sidewall. 12,000km tyre is toast. sigh... Might be an excuse for a set of Pilot Sport 4...

Last edited:

Haakon

Probably worried the suspension will rip out of the body...

Unless they're for the Renault not the Alfa of course. The Renault sounds like it's got a sporty cam, so it should be able to handle the extra grip.

(Sorry @Haakon... :p)
Its the Alfa. Kirsty doesn't want to drop a grand on tyres right now, ill chuck a used one on the back... This thing does eat tyres though, it will want tyres before another 12,000kms is up!

Haakon

Yeah, its a bit nose heavy, front wheel drive and powerful enough. Plus Canberra has a lot of roundabouts. So the outside edges of the front tyres cop it hard.

Even at 12K, id already done one rotation front to back... They last fine on the back.

Haakon

Maybe get the camber adjusted?
Nah, its not a track car. Its fine - it handles very well (thats one thing at least Alfa tends to get right ;) ). In a less roundabout intensive town they'd do better perhaps. Or I could slow down for roundabouts, but then what's the point in having an Alfa if you dont "enjoy" the handling!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah, its not a track car. Its fine - it handles very well (thats one thing at least Alfa tends to get right ;) ). In a less roundabout intensive town they'd do better perhaps. Or I could slow down for roundabouts, but then what's the point in having an Alfa if you dont "enjoy" the handling!
Sadomasochistic lifestyle choices?