Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
There is yet another cat debate raging on a Blue Mountains Facebook group with all the same arguments being put forth here. A common theme is that most people are in agreement that cats are a problem but it's the owners who are irresponsible for letting them roam about and some still with their junk capable of breading.

There are some that plain hate cats and want them all dead and others who love cats and keep them indoors.

Not one post from anyone who knowingly let their cats roam about and will admit to it!

For me a good cat is a bread cat.

images (6).jpeg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
There is yet another cat debate raging on a Blue Mountains Facebook group with all the same arguments being put forth here. A common theme is that most people are in agreement that cats are a problem but it's the owners who are irresponsible for letting them roam about and some still with their junk capable of breading.

There are some that plain hate cats and want them all dead and others who love cats and keep them indoors.

Not one post from anyone who knowingly let their cats roam about and will admit to it!

View attachment 374366
Get on with it!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia

View attachment 374366
He’s not pure bread though. Maybe a half bread.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Being fire bombed by spammers in my email.
at least 10-25 a day in my ‘not so important stuff’ email account. I’ve been targeted before and they usually give up or their randomiser email spam/scam program runs its course after a few weeks but these bastards are relentless.
even blocking the email addresses doesn’t work as they use a different one every time or the ones they do re use Hotmail still allows them to come through but notifies they are in my blocked list. What da fuc?
So besides pissing Hotmail off is there anyway I can get rid of these ridiculous spammers ?

go easy I’m basically computer illiterate. Took my 3 years just to work out how to navigate RB! Admin changing the format threw me into a right tizzy!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
at least 10-25 a day in my ‘not so important stuff’ email account. I’ve been targeted before and they usually give up or their randomiser email spam/scam program runs its course after a few weeks but these bastards are relentless.
even blocking the email addresses doesn’t work as they use a different one every time or the ones they do re use Hotmail still allows them to come through but notifies they are in my blocked list. What da fuc?
So besides pissing Hotmail off is there anyway I can get rid of these ridiculous spammers ?

go easy I’m basically computer illiterate. Took my 3 years just to work out how to navigate RB! Admin changing the format threw me into a right tizzy!
gmail is pretty effective at filtering that crap. knowing everything about you has its advantages ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My cat must visit her then. Doesn't catch anything either. Nearly vegetarian actually. Barely eats meat. Only biscuits as long as they are no older than 5 minutes out of the bag.
Hipster vegan cat, protests for bandicoot lives matter while lapping smashed avo and organic milk.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I've had this in the last few weeks too; non-stop Bitcoin and Norton spam.

Other than reporting as 'phishing' which is a hotmail option, I don't know what else to do.

If I could block the words Bitcoin and Norton that would just about do it but I can't see that kind of option.

Jpez

Down on the left!
gmail is pretty effective at filtering that crap. knowing everything about you has its advantages ;)
Yep my main business email is a Telstra acc. Never get spam. But the Hotmail is so established it’d be a real PIA to completely move to another provider.

Other than reporting as 'phishing' which is a hotmail option, I don't know what else to do.

If I could block the words Bitcoin and Norton that would just about do it but I can't see that kind of option.
Same. Badly worded Norton and Bitcoin. Who falls for that shit??
I saw I doco on cyber crime and apparently all the crooks in Mumbai and elsewhere love Australians. Reckon we’re the stupidest lot out there and they get more hits with us than any other country.

Flow-Rider

Burner

If you keep on junking them, they end up going straight to junk mail I've found.