Little Things You Hate

Scotty675

Cable thief
I've got to wash off 8 days of salty sand from my fourwheel drive, and coming home on the hiway seen the bad end result of fuckwits carrying an unrestrained dog in the back of their trailer, just why do dumb pricks do this stupid act ?
The answer is in your question. They are dumb pricks This shits me to tears. There was an incident down here a couple of weeks ago were a car was stopped by an oncoming car traveling over the Tasman bridge, dog had fallen off tray and was hanging by lead. When dog was saved and put in the cab, answer was the dog isn't allowed in the cab. WTF is wrong with some people.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think I don’t want to know about that...
Wasn't going to say anything but seen a few dogs over the weekend in the back of trays hanging on for dear life.

I'd like to remind some people that it's a very bad idea, the family looked pretty sorry and distraught to say the least on the side of the road but it could have been well avoided, I suppose expecting people to have a tiny bit of common sense these days is asking for too much.

The answer is in your question. They are dumb pricks This shits me to tears. There was an incident down here a couple of weeks ago were a car was stopped by an oncoming car traveling over the Tasman bridge, dog had fallen off tray and was hanging by lead. When dog was saved and put in the cab, answer was the dog isn't allowed in the cab. WTF is wrong with some people.
It's sad that people do this.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, on the subject of dogs again, you guys know I'm a dog lover!
My 7 yo and I up our driveway today, fucking German Sheppard suddenly runs up behind my son and goes off its head at him!
Luckily dick head owner immediately runs up and grabs it. I don't know why the hell it would go that crazy and not follow through, but thank fuck it didn't.
Probably very lucky my son is used to our largish dog so didn't react suddenly before the idiot grabbed it.
What kind of fuckwit walks a dog like that off leash in a suburban area on fucking fathers day!

Oddly afterwards it was one of those times it was lucky my son was there, I might have done something stupid otherwise. If I see the fucking thing off leash again it will not go down well.