Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I likewise love dogs, but on leash rules exist for a reason. Just because the owner thinks the dog is harmless etc doesn't mean it is.

A long time ago I was up a mulberry tree collecting some of the greatest berries known to man with my dog tied at the bottom. All was going to fine until some fool arse jogger thought he could control 2 boxers off leash on a busy shared path nearby. The dogs were very hostile as they charged towards my dog. Fortunately she slipped out of her harness while wrestling the first one to arrive and then according to the jogger my dog was the problem. Anyway people are wierd.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Sorry, on the subject of dogs again, you guys know I'm a dog lover!
My 7 yo and I up our driveway today, fucking German Sheppard suddenly runs up behind my son and goes off its head at him!
Luckily dick head owner immediately runs up and grabs it. I don't know why the hell it would go that crazy and not follow through, but thank fuck it didn't.
Probably very lucky my son is used to our largish dog so didn't react suddenly before the idiot grabbed it.
What kind of fuckwit walks a dog like that off leash in a suburban area on fucking fathers day!

Oddly afterwards it was one of those times it was lucky my son was there, I might have done something stupid otherwise. If I see the fucking thing off leash again it will not go down well.
German Shepard’s are one breed that I have never been fond of at all. Don’t trust the fuckers and I would not be comfortable around one off leash.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I likewise love dogs, but on leash rules exist for a reason. Just because the owner thinks the dog is harmless etc doesn't mean it is.

A long time ago I was up a mulberry tree collecting some of the greatest berries known to man with my dog tied at the bottom. All was going to fine until some fool arse jogger thought he could control 2 boxers off leash on a busy shared path nearby. The dogs were very hostile as they charged towards my dog. Fortunately she slipped out of her harness while wrestling the first one to arrive and then according to the jogger my dog was the problem. Anyway people are wierd.
We had a dog charge at us recently while out walking with the kids. It ran straight at my 4 year old, snarling. Husband jumped between them and growled at the owner to "get the fucking dog away from us". Owner sheepishly grabbed the dog and put it back in the yard.
Wolfy might be friendly and cool with its family but you can't predict how they'll be around strangers.

PJO

in me vL comy
My post seems to be bouncing around a bit too, this was sent express not sure why it had a little visit to Wagga? o_OView attachment 366720:
This is getting ridiculous, from Melb. had a trip to Wagga then back to Melbs, a few laps between Tullamarine and Melbourne and now off to SA. This package has been to more places than I have in the last few years!
Weirdest thing is that, this is a very small item and for some reason was split off my order. The rest of the order arrived from MTB direct in exactly four working days, go figure.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'd be surprised if there is anything in the parcel when it arrives
The Bike24 package I got about a month ago arrived here with a 12-14 inch chunk torn off the corner of the box, big enough to let very bloody item in the box out through it. The box looked like shit too, it had been through the wars.

There was a couple of jerseys for the skids in there and they were keen to try them on, when err told me about the hole, I told her to leave it till I got home as I needed to take pictures and check the items.

Brake pads, 4 x 1L bottles of sealant, cable end ferrules, gear cables, chain checker, grips, 3 x 12spd chains and several other clothing items all there.

I was very surprised to say the least.

Reactions: PJO

Flow-Rider

Burner
The Bike24 package I got about a month ago arrived here with a 12-14 inch chunk torn off the corner of the box, big enough to let very bloody item in the box out through it. The box looked like shit too, it had been through the wars.

There was a couple of jerseys for the skids in there and they were keen to try them on, when err told me about the hole, I told her to leave it till I got home as I needed to take pictures and check the items.

Brake pads, 4 x 1L bottles of sealant, cable end ferrules, gear cables, chain checker, grips, 3 x 12spd chains and several other clothing items all there.

I was very surprised to say the least.
This is exactly why I don't use them anymore, big cheap box for 64 spokes with a large torn hole and missing spokes, then wouldn't help me with claiming insurance.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Thundering headache induced by this effing mask cooking my face.
I bought some Bonds ones online a while back. Doubt they'd do a heap to stop the virus, but they are washable and don't cook your face. (Not having my face superheated was fairly high priority for me, as I would likey get rashy otherwise...)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What kind of fuckwit walks a dog like that off leash in a suburban area on fucking fathers day
Local footie field has no dogs allowed on the field and must be on leash outside the fence. Kids training day so heaps of 5 to 8 year old kids and idiot decides he'll play fetch amongst the kids. Not all but enough are terrified by loose large dogs. Cant fathom that level of selfishness

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That there's always a premium charge on 170mm cranks (shimano at least). Usually 10-15%. Its just a shorter crank, you pricks. Stop praying on my imagined necessity of that 5mm being cricial!
Further, doesn't anyone make 165mm cranks anymore?