Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
DIY checkouts at Coles and Woolies. Specifically when you use the checkout labelled "card payment only", it asks you to confirm that you want to proceed given its card payment only, and it then asks you at the end how you'd like to pay for that...
The Woolies self serve program used to make you wait for the rewards card spiel before being able to skip that step quickly. They updated the logic and now you can skip that step quicker. The programmers are improving the whole process, personally for a second or two of inconvenience to listen to a computer rant the self serve check outs are great....

I can now buy all my extra large condoms and lube without getting sideways glances from the checkout person.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
That's along the same lines as when Dad used to 'help' me fix car/bike etc. I could never get close enough to see what he was doing while he was 'helping'.

slowmick

38-39"
LTIH - Shopping for clothes.
BTIH - The numbers on means jeans are supposed to be measurements not sizes. Size 36 in one store and then couldn't even pull on 38 in the next store. I know I've a lot of weight but it wasn't in the last 200 metres. I just want to grab a pair of jeans and leave this fucking shopping centre.