Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
DIY checkouts at Coles and Woolies. Specifically when you use the checkout labelled "card payment only", it asks you to confirm that you want to proceed given its card payment only, and it then asks you at the end how you'd like to pay for that...
Might be card only or buggery by invitation.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got a new build underway - ordered the last part I need from an Aus store on the weekend rather than risk an OS delivery (headset, so needs to go in first) and it won't be delivered till next week now. Called a couple of LBS' to try and source one, most haven't called back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You aren't surprised by this I hope @99_FGT? Australian retailers are too busy putting their heads in the sand to actually attempt service...

Definitely fuck self check out. Why have card only? Why???????

slowmick

38-39"
@99_FGT - Pushys had free shipping this week. the website proudly told me that i had 300+ friends shopping with me on Monday night. Dispatched Tuesday, Australia post message same day says i should see it by the 31st....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I read a shit ton of new bike descriptions and it seems like the in thing to say nowadays is "Climbs effortlessly". Bullshit, you lying bunch of potato sacks, there's no mountain bike out there that climbs without effort, you can eat a bag of dog turds.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I read a shit ton of new bike descriptions and it seems like the in thing to say nowadays is "Climbs effortlessly". Bullshit, you lying bunch of potato sacks, there's no mountain bike out there that climbs without effort, you can eat a bag of dog turds.
Just bike reviews.
“Pedals amazingly for the travel, thanks to high antisquat numbers”= pedal kickback like a bitch. Everythings a compromise, be upfront about them.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My Fatbike does, when it is on the bike rack. Otherwise it is tough going even down the sandhills.

Flow-Rider

Burner
LTIH Spank wank bead locks. I mounted a brand new magic mary to see what it looked like on the 28mm rims and trying to remove the tyre from the bead required some effort with a lot of swearing involved.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
LTIH Spank wank bead locks. I mounted a brand new magic mary to see what it looked like on the 28mm rims and trying to remove the tyre from the bead required some effort with a lot of swearing involved.
*rips tyre off rim*
FUUUUUUCK USELESS CHARNTY RIM EAD

*can’t rip tyre off rim*
FUUUUUUCK USELESS CHARNTY RIM EAD

Can’t win!