Electric Vehicles etc

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Similar idea over here but if someone could put it into one of these please:

View attachment 407685

Not sure we ever got the V1s in Oz?
I keep thinking one of those with Tesla drive units mounted where the diffs were originally (yes, front and rear) would be an insane sleeper.

I keep dreaming of EV conversions, but man they're not cheap if you want to do them properly and have more than about 100km of range. :confused:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was caught behind a daydreamer walking down the middle of the aisle in a carpark then down the ramp. horn seems a bit excessive in such cases, but reving the engine wouldnt have got their attention

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Fault found ..... with the battery....

It is being replaced. In a week.

Interesting....

I will update and will also ask for compensation - 6 weeks so far.

BTW - I have not as yet told them I am rejecting the car or requested a replacement, I took advice on board and gave two weeks for a resolution and advised the manager of their obligations under Australian Consumer law. Seems to be going okay
Any progress on this?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Yes. It's looking positive.

I'll update when the outcome is realised.
Haven’t been online in ages and missed all this. Not sure they have much choice by the sounds of it, but if they’re going to replace it that is about the best you can hope for from a car company. Would be a step above some that have gone all the way to court trying to avoid taking ownership of a dud. Fingers crossed its sorted soon for you.

I’m hoping the new CEO will eventually get the company to a good place customer service wise. They’ve got a good product, but they’ve hurt themselves initially with the way they’ve handled communications on delivery timeframes and a few other issues with their experience centres.

My December order has gone from 20 January delivery, to definitate March delivery, to hopefully April/May delivery. Was close to switching to an MG4 as not having a car is less than ideal, but having driven both, they’re poles apart in quality.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
My December order has gone from 20 January delivery, to definitate March delivery, to hopefully April/May delivery. Was close to switching to an MG4 as not having a car is less than ideal, but having driven both, they’re poles apart in quality.
Atto 3? I really liked the one we had for a weekend recently. Especially liked turning a tailgating Ranger into a tiny spec in the rear view mirror when the speed limit went from 40 to 90km/h. Seemed nicely put together too, even if parts of the interior looked a bit unusual.

Girlfriend has her sights set on an ID4 now, so I think we're stuck waiting for one of them.