Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
The Motorcycle dealers are at it too. This Streefighter was listed by a private seller for $12,500. Didn't sell for a few weeks...then magically it appears on a dealers site for $13,990. Knowing a little bit about this, the dealer probably offered him $10k and then just flips it.View attachment 386357
This is standard practice. Nothing unusual about this at all in my experience.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dealers have to offer statutory warranty though, and consumer rights apply. Not exactly the same as a second hand private sale.
(Can't believe I'm defending used vehicle sales people)
I used to do work for 3 car yards, none of them wanted anything fixed properly, everything was a patch job with cheap or second hand parts that I wouldn't use on my own customers cars. I told one to fuck off after he asked me to remove an airbag warning bulb from the instrument cluster.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The Motorcycle dealers are at it too. This Streefighter was listed by a private seller for $12,500. Didn't sell for a few weeks...then magically it appears on a dealers site for $13,990. Knowing a little bit about this, the dealer probably offered him $10k and then just flips it.View attachment 386357
Oooooo. Douche aside, that is a nice bike though.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I heard that Toyota Landcruiser owners must now sign on the dotted line and agree not to resell the vehicle. They are barred from doing so for 12 months after taking delivery of the vehicle, if they do resell it they won't be allowed to buy another Toyota.
Secondhand Landcruisers are going for stupid prices and some people are exporting them to Dubai where they are sold for big dollars.

cammas

Seamstress
I heard that Toyota Landcruiser owners must now sign on the dotted line and agree not to resell the vehicle. They are barred from doing so for 12 months after taking delivery of the vehicle, if they do resell it they won't be allowed to buy another Toyota.
Secondhand Landcruisers are going for stupid prices and some people are exporting them to Dubai where they are sold for big dollars.
My son told me something similar as well something about dealers putting it into their own name then onselling at an inflated price and pocketed the difference.