Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

The Dude

Likes Dirt
As a hilux owner, I resemble that. We accidentally got ourselves in trouble on a bush track the other wet night. Got us out, but only just. I could sense the shame Felix was feeling. In both me and the vehicle.
Blame the cable brakes?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As a hilux owner, I resemble that. We accidentally got ourselves in trouble on a bush track the other wet night. Got us out, but only just. I could sense the shame Felix was feeling. In both me and the vehicle.
You used to have a landy right? You know what I'm talking about haha

Litenbror

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, Defender. Lifted, dual lockers, 35” centipedes. He’s too young to remember much other than than bring over the bonnet in water.
Hilux is a Ute that HAS 4wd, it’s not a 4wd
Should have bought a Triton. It wouldn't have gotten you out of trouble any better than the Hilux but the money you saved could have payed for that 29er you just ordered ;)

Labcanary

Sentinel species
Listing isn’t so much douche, as much as dad must be for letting a kid outgrow a bike this much...
View attachment 376270
This seems kinda familiar... @Plankosaurus, remember how Dad welded the seatpost into the frame on that old BMX of yours because they couldn't afford a bigger bike for you? Then when you finally got a replacement bike, I couldn't ride the BMX properly because I was too short. I had to ride it standing up only.

moorey

I choo choo chose 29
This seems kinda familiar... @Plankosaurus, remember how Dad welded the seatpost into the frame on that old BMX of yours because they couldn't afford a bigger bike for you? Then when you finally got a replacement bike, I couldn't ride the BMX properly because I was too short. I had to ride it standing up only.
I feel we’ve learned more about what mates @Plankosaurus tick in one post than a therapist could in years.

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
Your family wins the internet today. I laughed and cried at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk