Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A few new options have come to my attention over night.
I still want a Spur but I really need to get over that since it's not going to happen.
I'm just waiting for Bird to get back to me about an Aether 9C in green, they have a raw carbon one in stock but the green is snazzy.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
A few new options have come to my attention over night.
I still want a Spur but I really need to get over that since it's not going to happen.
I'm just waiting for Bird to get back to me about an Aether 9C in green, they have a raw carbon one in stock but the green is snazzy.
I thought you wanted a good climber

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's more a matter of what I can get at the moment, if Bird can ship in the next few weeks then I'll be happy. They aren't expensive so I can always move it on if it's not my cup of tea.
I see the new 429 Trail is around but not in Australia yet to the best of my knowledge.

j0w1s

Likes Dirt
It's more a matter of what I can get at the moment, if Bird can ship in the next few weeks then I'll be happy. They aren't expensive so I can always move it on if it's not my cup of tea.
I see the new 429 Trail is around but not in Australia yet to the best of my knowledge.
Trail 429 in the Pro XT/XTR build was due around now last time I checked with the distributor. I decided that it was "too expensive" for me at the time, but the cost of my Following build is probably getting up there anyhow now lol.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mild embarrassment of admitting it aside - I'd really like to add one of these to the collection (in the TR spec)
I thought you had an 120mm already.... that box ;)

Its a good add @beeb but put a good distance between it and the Sentinel, makes the bike choice for each ride simple and the justification of owning both easy.

LPG

likes thicc birds
I'm not so secretly hoping you get the bird and end up as ecstatic about it as I am about mine. Are you trying to get the carbon version in the flat cap green? It is a very nice colour but the raw carbon is not bad looking at all.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not so secretly hoping you get the bird and end up as ecstatic about it as I am about mine. Are you trying to get the carbon version in the flat cap green? It is a very nice colour but the raw carbon is not bad looking at all.
Yeah carbon in green, just waiting for stock