Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Why? I've got one. Exceptional build quality. Absolute faith anything that goes wrong on it will be rectified very quickly too.
I've been completely up front with the issues I've had over the years with Yeti frames, yet I'm still very happy riding them. My last warranty claim they shipped a new frame to the shop based on a photo of a small crack, arranged for the shop to rebuild the bike without labor costs, I was bikeless for <6 hours, and they now backup their already impressive service record with a lifetime warranty.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm, I read this in a review and I'm already backing away
However, the lack of snappy, quick acceleration and instant gratification when jamming on the pedals is noticeable. Adding some low-speed compression to the Druid’s Fox DPX2 shock helps reduce the unwanted rider-induced bobbing and slightly improves acceleration, although adding too much of it can negate the trademark plush compliance of the design

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The type of riding my friend does on his druid is not compatible with the type of riding you say you wish to do. I ride the nomad and he rides the druid. I ride trid zz and he rides the druid. There is no pedalling up.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hmm, I read this in a review and I'm already backing away
However, the lack of snappy, quick acceleration and instant gratification when jamming on the pedals is noticeable. Adding some low-speed compression to the Druid’s Fox DPX2 shock helps reduce the unwanted rider-induced bobbing and slightly improves acceleration, although adding too much of it can negate the trademark plush compliance of the design
“The nicolai is too much bike………”
“Oooooh high pivot short travel enduro bike”

bear the bear

Is a real bear
......, I'm old and have to go to work on Monday so firmly in the 'downcountry' category. ....
-Specialized Epic Evo;
-Cannondale Scalpel SE;
- Transition Spur;
-Revel Ranger.

Good luck finding any of those currently. I got a Cannondale earlier in the year and they now have no stock.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Just taking the piss @komdotkom its also just a hard niche to play in at the moment. If you want a 120mm bike it’s either a Following/Optic style mini enduro bike or an Epic Evo/Oiz TR/Scalpel SE type XC bike with longer fork… GG seemed the only one other than Transition that had managed to get the middle ground right but here we are.

The Ranger does look nice too though.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I've been completely up front with the issues I've had over the years with Yeti frames, yet I'm still very happy riding them. My last warranty claim they shipped a new frame to the shop based on a photo of a small crack, arranged for the shop to rebuild the bike without labor costs, I was bikeless for <6 hours, and they now backup their already impressive service record with a lifetime warranty.
How many frames have you claimed warranty on so far?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I think the difference is that they have taken ownership of the issue, and help out their customers.

The fact the 100 is shit, and should be scrapped is another issue that they really need to come to terms with.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I think the difference is that they have taken ownership of the issue, and help out their customers.

The fact the 100 is shit, and should be scrapped is another issue that they really need to come to terms with.
Replacement is due very soon. Possibly with that six bar linkage thing they keep teasing technical drawings of.

Last edited: