Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
That's a good result @komdotkom, glad it went that way for you. Bummed you'll be without a bike for a bit but all in all, that's the best possible outcome you could have asked for. ;)
I think the best possible outcome he could have hoped for would have been a perfect frame showing up first off, and many years of frothing happiness on the trails.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I thought they had reliability issues with the SI system and breakages still?
I haven't seen or heard any issues with the 130. And I've seen them pounded down some serious double black action, way above their pay grade.

The 100/115 platform has had many issues. From what I've heard, Yeti has been proactive for warranty issues.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To me, the full bike being returned and a refund is the best possible result for GG.
You disappear into the distance and they never have to admit any wrong doing.

If their QC is this bad, then they should be forced to change that system through peer pressure or abandon the model they have.
No matter how good their bikes may (or could) be, they are no good to anyone if they are not straight.

I vote for a Cotic Flaremax next - Let the steel do it's thing
Is that a fairly similar suspension design to the Guerilla Gravity trail pistol frame in question?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry buddy.... If anyone else comes to mind I will let you know.... Its a different world these days!
He wants something exclusive and uncommon, not one of these everybody has one transitions! Can't you dig a Brodie out of the warehouse???

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doubly embarrassing.
Don't get me wrong, I think they are an epic bike. I just find it quite funny that there's only a handful of them in the country and they all seem to be owned by people on here! I'd own one in a heart beat if it wasn't 300% too much bike for me.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Don't get me wrong, I think they are an epic bike. I just find it quite funny that there's only a handful of them in the country and they all seem to be owned by people on here! I'd own one in a heart beat if it wasn't 300% too much bike for me.
I think it's too much bike for me too to be fair, and I'd like to pair it with another Ripley or Spur.

I still have my old Ripley sitting around, but I can't go back to the tiny old-school sizing now.