Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I haven't bothered to look up their patents, but for sure the revved process is going to be a riff on thermoplastic tape tech.
Not new tech, but perhaps newly utilised in a different way that is enough to get them a patent.

Maybe ask them if it will bend into shape if you stick it in the oven for an hour or so... [sorry - bad joke]

Mattyp

Cows go boing
This sucks to see.... Its not like its a faulty appliance. People buy expensive bikes because they love to ride, they think long and hard about what to get and invest some hard earned dollars into it.. Then to basically get shat on by the manufacturer when things go wrong is a massive kick in the nuts. They use the "we're a small company" card when it suits them instead of looking after the people who are keeping them in business.
Fuck that shit buy a Giant.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who understands the Google search algorithm? Do you have to keep mentioning Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol warranty defect problems? Or does it go by page views?
I recall the great Powerchip vs PF incident from 2010 does it still work that way?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trending now ”How can I be vaccinated against warranty issues and manufacturing defects with Guerilla Gravity Trail Pistol”

How is it that the seat stays were built and tested for blue diamond rated trail riding. I would have thought any modern trail bike would be built built beyond this.