Does your school block farkin? (proxy server)

Does your school internet block Farkin? (forums section)

• Yes

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 44.3%

• Total voters

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all, just wondering weither anyone ges the same problems as I do with school internet and bike websites, games ect. hence the off topic.
Here are a few that work at Barker at the moment.
-One way is to type 'www.farkin.net/forums' into the address bar, dont just type farkin.net and try through forums,though your school mightn't have banned forums yet.

Here are a few proxy server's anyway
www.pinkproxster.info
www.unblockthegames.com
www.redfreeproxy.info
www.mysafesurf.info

PS.Does your school block farkin forums? (poll)

/\/\3qq3/\/\

Likes Dirt
I just got told today how to get into forums without using proxies.
Go to farkin.net and click on the "farkin serch" button type your username in and click on the "FARKIN.NET Forums" button.
Easy way...
You are also able to log-in.
Hope this helps.

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My school doesn't block it. but if you use any proxy site you you get instantly banned and locked out of the schoo server.

hdtvkss

Likes Dirt
I work in IT at a school and we dont block it ( hence why im on it ) but if you try and use a proxy translator out here youl end up seeing the principal for it... and we check. whether you give a shit or not about that is up to you.

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Our school dosen't have it blocked but we are not meant to look at sites which are not related to school work. Which in theory makes no sense at all.

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
find the schools teacher proxy an use that in mozilla :D
can get into anything the teachers can hehe

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My school does not block it, but at the same time, I don't go on it at school.

I'm only in the libary during school time, when I should be working...

I'm kind of against using a proxy for msn, myspace and whatever yuo feel like doing while you should be dong research for your assignment. They can banned for a bloody reason.

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
Just install portable Firefox on your memory stick.
did that but we have to log onto the server and i couldn't log on as firefox didn't have the log in thing .
i made 1 for school and it got banned.
the best thing to do is get on your principle internet account by using the sercet question and answer, we got on to out principle that was good.
my school really doesn't care, my computer teaches says we need them.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hmmm... it is all well and good if you get in but at our school the teachers have AB tutor control, they can look at what you are looking at. A few kids at our school have it on their thumbdrive/ usb flash drive or whatever you want to call it. They go into the tehers accounts which is potentially dangerous!

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
One problem....our school use's mozilla firefox as the internet program, and for some reason portable firefox doesn't work.
can you add extensions?
my mates at different school, download a proxy extension to get on to what they want.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My school doesn't block farkin, but when I want to get onto sites it does block eg. Myspace, youtube. I just go to 209.200.53.204