COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
So if that chart is saying 80% have had their first I assume that means they all have appointments for their second which should give us a pretty clear date on when we'll reach 70% double.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Anyone seen the NSW road map yet?
Yes! Can't wait to visit your fine city once travel is allowed.
(Nb. I have a stupidly large trampoline in pieces taking up valuable garage real estate that need to be delivered to a newie based sibling and his kids.)

I don't expect it will reduce case numbers. But hopefully the higher vax rates will mean less hospitalisation.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
We are open for business! I personally look forward to working in a minimum wage role and being the one responsible for enforcing the vaccination passport on uncooperative and hostile people.
Do it for Gladys! I hear she is big fan of your fine city and most likely a fan of responsibly sourced coffee beans to get her through those long parliamentary days.

You don't want to be down here in the viral cesspool of the suburbs, I tells ya.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do it for Gladys! I hear she is big fan of your fine city and most likely a fan of responsibly sourced coffee beans to get her through those long parliamentary days.

You don't want to be down here in the viral cesspool of the suburbs, I tells ya.
Eeeeeew...suburbs! Nobody likes suburbs, that why the great unwashed are polluting my 'hood.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
It is clear from how much focus is being placed on the modeling via the media, it's preparing us to accept a pretty horrible situation. There doesn't really seem to be an alternative at this point, but i read it a a "well we shat the bed, here's what you can expect a few months from now when we open up, over to Tom with the weather"

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Just realised after looking at the materials, can't ride trails till 80% double dosed which is projected to occur 5 Nov :( ( when intrastate travel allowed/regional and meteo restrictions allign)

teK--

Eats Squid
So for the reopening plan just announced for VIC... Can anyone find info re travel distance limits?

It seems i gotta wait another 6 weeks to see a barber but what about proper dirt??

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So for the reopening plan just announced for VIC... Can anyone find info re travel distance limits?

It seems i gotta wait another 6 weeks to see a barber but what about proper dirt??
Indicative date 26 Sept - 15km
Indicative date 26 Oct (70%) - 25km
Indicative date 05 Nov (80%) - unlimited

So depending on where your trails are, late Oct or early Nov.
Sadly early Nov for me except for Candlebark/Plenty Gorge

EDIT - pdf at the bottom of this if you want it: https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap-delivering-national-plan

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Indicative date 26 Sept - 15km
Indicative date 26 Oct (70%) - 25km
Indicative date 05 Nov (80%) - unlimited

So depending on where your trails are, late Oct or early Nov.
Sadly early Nov for me except for Candlebark/Plenty Gorge

EDIT - pdf at the bottom of this if you want it: https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap-delivering-national-plan
Remember there is still a division between regional and metro. So if you're in metro bordering regional, you can't do trails in regional even if they are 5km away untill 5 Nov.