COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
atleast apple are now letting you opt out of such tracking, to an extent [mostly there competitors apps, eg FB, gogle]
If the phone is registered to the network then it is knows where the handset is located down to about 50m or so resolution.
Cloudy providers or GPS don't even need to get involved.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Thanks mate. Heartened by a few messages of support and special mention to the legend @rockmoose for offering to ship his trainer over from South Australia to keep me amused! We’ll survive. Just piles more crap on existing crap is all. Cheers.
We can all pitch in and post you useless crap, hours of fun for the whole family. Stay sane.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Thanks mate. Heartened by a few messages of support and special mention to the legend @rockmoose for offering to ship his trainer over from South Australia to keep me amused! We’ll survive. Just piles more crap on existing crap is all. Cheers.
I've got a spare dumb trainer sitting here that hasn't been used since I got the Kickr... Happy for you to take it on long-term loan if you want to send an Uber to pick it up. Might need to have a dig around for the thru axle adapter. It's boring but chuck a shit movie on and pedal and it's better than not riding for two weeks!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I've got a spare dumb trainer sitting here that hasn't been used since I got the Kickr... Happy for you to take it on long-term loan if you want to send an Uber to pick it up. Might need to have a dig around for the thru axle adapter. It's boring but chuck a shit movie on and pedal and it's better than not riding for two weeks!
Thanks mate, they are cheap and plentiful enough not like after the first lockdown so will just order one shortly. I actually had a decent Jetblack one that I sold about a week or so before the first Melbourne lockdowns because I never used it then they were hens teeth. Appreciate the offer!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So seems I live in a hotspot. I knew this. But just not how hot. My partner attended a place 20 minutes AFTER someone that had Covid Covid attended on Friday. Test and isolate comes the text. Most of our food we get delivered now or click and collect. Although as my partner WFH and I’m just home she needs to get out so insists on doing these double masked up, gloved guerrilla runs to the fancy supermarket near us thinking if she’s careful she should be fine. I’m trying to dissuade her of this notion.
Well we found ourselves short of food and stuff last night so it was decided (for me) I’d go to the super market. I never go to the supermarket anymore. My pleas for a takeaway delivery pizza or something were poo pood. My partner takes great pride in cooking healthy meals. Walk up to the doors. Locked. There’s spacemen in there cleaning. Great. Drive to the next one which I had no intention of going into, which is a bit old school and mask compliance is a suggestion in and it too is closed too with spacemen. Thank fuck. But bloody hell. 2 supermarkets.
So go to a third and it is one of the most stressful events of my life. I have a list of exotic ingredients for a curry, I had no idea where anything was. Different supermarket. I needed a piss which didn’t improve my mental state. There are several people walking around with no masks that I just wanted to go postal on. Get half my shit and the fuck out of there.
back home trying to calm down I look at the exposure sites.
Around me there were a couple of dots earlier. Almost as I watched the screen dots were binging to life.
2 supermarkets. the train station. Bunnings. 711 I get fuel from. Local cafes. Take away restaurants. DRIVE through takeaway crap , The local coffee roasters! FFS the post office?!?! What if I miss the post man? How will I get my shit??? And a dozen more. At least half the the shops in the ‘local community’ group of shops.
I seriously feel like I’m battening down the hatches. My 6 year old is going nuts.stir crazy, lonely and confused and sick of the sight of us. Her best mate is convinced her parents are going to catch Covid snd die and cries herself to sleep. Mine didn’t want to drink out of my glass of water because it could have Covid. I do my best but I’m a pretty shit teacher. And she’s starting to get a glazed look in the eye as we persevere throughout the day of school work. That’s in between the uncharacteristic pushback, outbursts and tantrums that never existed before. Can’t even go to the oval because it’s packed full of potential Covid carriers all mingling and when I see someone walking past my house on their daily walk WITHOUT a fucking mask I almost lose my shit. i have to close the blinds so I can’t see the stupidity.

So, you could say I’m a little stressed. As I know many of you too out there are too.

Life kinda sucks at the moment(stating the obvious right) and you see the protests you really wonder where it’s all going to end up.
buggered if I know.
It sounds like some really tough times for you and a lot of others as well. You seem to have grabbed a lot of things to stress over, is there perhaps some things you can let go of for a time? But also...

...people can all just fuck off! It definitely sucks to be jammed on the middle of swarms of jerks that se

Around here (though a very different set of rules) people are just letting their kids roam free. The fuckers are everywhere and just doing what unsupervised kids do. In a way it was a bit nostalgic...oh those primary school holidays that mum and dad tested me home without supervision! Who didn't like breaking trees and digging holes at the local park or splashing around the swamp/creek/river/lake? I know you guys have a curfew, but have you considered exercising after dark? My neighbourhood is fucking packed with arseholes from sun up to sun down. I ride around and grocery shop at night when those germ carriers are back in their boring suburbs.

Is it just me or have our leaders really failed to build a sense of "we are all in this together?" unity? I am just not getting that vibe from any angle, instead everything feels divisive through blaming and finger pointing. Did Australia forget that bullshit about mateship and comradery?

More info just updated. What a cunning and conniving way to implement facial recognition technology. We are now entering the 1984 endgame.
Entering? We are a long way in. Remember the Australia card and it's continued rejection? Our covid safety processes have pissed all over that.

Probably been posted but fucken funny.
Can't post a link but google it if you haven't heard of him. Another fuckwit dead :D
View attachment 379214
Tell us more about this lockdown apparatus?

What's Tay Tay?
He is stinging to get to the Philippines.
I would like to give the border protesters at cewly /tweed a big thanks. They may have stopped far north coast from coming out of our rather easy lockdown.
It will now make Anastasia dig her heels in more with the border.
I hope the police will be waiting with big whacking sticks next week when they do it again.
I'm not into police brutality but sometimes it's called for, if only to protect my right to buy bike parts
What about that dickhead on the horse!!! What a shit cunt.

Might as well enjoy it!
Indeed! Personally my life isn't that much different, perhaps even better than usual. I'm working less which is actually really good, I'm spending less time and money in cafes and bars, and I'm riding off road more than I have in a year! But fuck I want to eat in a restaurant and have someone else clean up after me. My poor dishwasher is copping a workout.

You do raise a very valid point about the stress...focus on what you can control and what you can't control? What really matters and what doesn't? And get some crystals in your underwear!

online funerals. next level fucked
I did one of those last year while in quarantine. It was fucked! The few people at the funeral all spread out...widow having to sit alone for the whole thing. A very wierd experience. I ummm...I tuned in naked.

That's awful, especially with a little kid to look after. Hang in there and I hope all your tests come back negative.

I've booked in for my first AZ shot. I was going to wait for Pfizer as it is recommended for breastfeeding mums, but that advice has changed to either is mostly, sort of, kind of, safe.
Or rather, there is little data about the effects on breastfeeding mums and their babies and theoretically it shouldn't cause issues.

Anyway, earliest I could get is in 4 weeks as I'm getting a second dose of Chickenpox vaccine in 2 weeks.
Or the data changed to her is what we have on hand and would like to is up before it goes out of date...
We can all pitch in and post you useless crap, hours of fun for the whole family. Stay sane.
I'll send 998 pieces of 1000 piece puzzle. It will keep the mind boggles for hours! It must be here somewhere!!!

Good luck with the lockdown @Jpez! Any chance of building a bike course in the yard? We would love to see a build process diary on here.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Thanks mate, they are cheap and plentiful enough not like after the first lockdown so will just order one shortly. I actually had a decent Jetblack one that I sold about a week or so before the first Melbourne lockdowns because I never used it then they were hens teeth. Appreciate the offer!
That's what I've got, JetBlack Z2 fluid thing, very smooth and natural. Shoot me a message if you want to buy and aren't committed to a smart trainer.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You are a good bloke @rockmoose, that's your new toy and you have offered to ship it to a burner in another state to make his quarantine easier.

A selfless act indeed :) considering you have used it everyday since you got it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It sounds like some really tough times for you and a lot of others as well. You seem to have grabbed a lot of things to stress over, is there perhaps some things you can let go of for a time? But also...

...people can all just fuck off! It definitely sucks to be jammed on the middle of swarms of jerks that se

Around here (though a very different set of rules) people are just letting their kids roam free. The fuckers are everywhere and just doing what unsupervised kids do. In a way it was a bit nostalgic...oh those primary school holidays that mum and dad tested me home without supervision! Who didn't like breaking trees and digging holes at the local park or splashing around the swamp/creek/river/lake? I know you guys have a curfew, but have you considered exercising after dark? My neighbourhood is fucking packed with arseholes from sun up to sun down. I ride around and grocery shop at night when those germ carriers are back in their boring suburbs.

Is it just me or have our leaders really failed to build a sense of "we are all in this together?" unity? I am just not getting that vibe from any angle, instead everything feels divisive through blaming and finger pointing. Did Australia forget that bullshit about mateship and comradery?

Entering? We are a long way in. Remember the Australia card and it's continued rejection? Our covid safety processes have pissed all over that.

Tell us more about this lockdown apparatus?

He is stinging to get to the Philippines.

What about that dickhead on the horse!!! What a shit cunt.

Indeed! Personally my life isn't that much different, perhaps even better than usual. I'm working less which is actually really good, I'm spending less time and money in cafes and bars, and I'm riding off road more than I have in a year! But fuck I want to eat in a restaurant and have someone else clean up after me. My poor dishwasher is copping a workout.

You do raise a very valid point about the stress...focus on what you can control and what you can't control? What really matters and what doesn't? And get some crystals in your underwear!

I did one of those last year while in quarantine. It was fucked! The few people at the funeral all spread out...widow having to sit alone for the whole thing. A very wierd experience. I ummm...I tuned in naked.

Or the data changed to her is what we have on hand and would like to is up before it goes out of date...

I'll send 998 pieces of 1000 piece puzzle. It will keep the mind boggles for hours! It must be here somewhere!!!

Good luck with the lockdown @Jpez! Any chance of building a bike course in the yard? We would love to see a build process diary on here.
Prince Phillip? Or am I getting confused with Prince Alberts.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You are a good bloke @rockmoose, that's your new toy and you have offered to ship it to a burner in another state to make his quarantine easier.

A selfless act indeed :) considering you have used it everyday since you got it.
I feel like the offer to loan it might be less about helping a burner out and more about not having to ride it anymore

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me! This dickhead has fucked up every step of the way since covid arrived and now he wants us to trust him with keeping us on top of things enough to throw open the streets once enough people are vaccinated? Lucky he is kind of in charge of the vaccine roll out so it won't happen any time soon.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Sydney church 'Christ Embassy' in hotspot Blacktown, 30 adults and 30 children attending :rolleyes:

Adults given $1000 fines and the organisation got a $5000 fine.

Pastor told the congregation.

"In the cities of NSW, in the name of Jesus, we declare the lockdowns are over. In the name of Jesus, we refuse every lockdown in our cities," he said.

"We declare that it is well with the government of NSW, it is well with the people of this state, there is peace in the land, people have peace in their jobs, in their businesses, their businesses are returning to normal, every park is coming back alive, the streets are coming back alive."

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sydney church 'Christ Embassy' in hotspot Blacktown, 30 adults and 30 children attending :rolleyes:

Adults given $1000 fines and the organisation got a $5000 fine.

Pastor told the congregation.

Wonder how count grishnackh would feel about this?