Confessions from the fuckwits

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Me: oh cool a new MTB riders group discussing local trails on Facebook that could be useful

*joins group*

*browses group content for approx. 45 seconds*

*exits group*
I did similar for a local cycle group page in Mitcham SA expecting details on upcoming developments or proposals I could send for support for instead it was about those darn teenagers causing havoc on trains and having no manners.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Apparently you're never too old to learn valuable new life lessons, such as...

Fork oil is AMAZINGLY slippery, especially on lino...
When it escapes under pressure (such as damper side getting mysteriously pressurised)... It.coats.eVeRyThInG..
If your intent was to cause trouble in shopping centre/office..... fork oil would be a great choice!

Fork oil also apparently gets absorbed by tyres..... *note to self, don't wait to clean it off....

surprisingly, Fox grip damper can be bled and refilled through the top adjuster... so don't need to pull it apart completely... calling that a win!
also escapes from there under pressure if forks are even slightly compressed.... oops..

and one i should have already known...
1707384495663.png

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Thought I'd change the rear tyre and refresh the rim tape as the previous effort was average to say the least.

Eyeballed the remaining 3m exterior tape roll, "yeah should be plenty". Got one layer on, JUST (3in of overlap). Fuck, haven't got anymore 3m tape.

*search garage, shie away from the green painters tape (that I've used before in this situation). Find some gaffer tape, doesn't even complete a lap around the rim, lol.

Find another roll of gaffa, this time with a little bit more on it. Start the tape 180 from the first overlap and get a full rotation in. Sweet. That'll do.

At least I didn't have to resort to the painters tape again.

safreek

I did similar for a local cycle group page in Mitcham SA expecting details on upcoming developments or proposals I could send for support for instead it was about those darn teenagers causing havoc on trains and having no manners.
I friggin hate teenagers, bloody well out having fun and enjoying life.
Bastards are probably hoofing cones and out looking for mushrooms to get high on.
Only reason I hate them is, well, I want to be one again.

Goooo teenagers

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I friggin hate teenagers, bloody well out having fun and enjoying life.
Bastards are probably hoofing cones and out looking for mushrooms to get high on.
Only reason I hate them is, well, I want to be one again.

Goooo teenagers
Damn kids enjoying their youth. They better stay off my lawn. ;)