Confessions from the fuckwits

link1896

Mr Greenfield
New Anthem in the wars again... Overdid it tightening the maxle through axle on the RS Revelations, mangled the collar... It doesn't screw in smoothly anymore so thats getting binned.

Didn't take the time to get off the bike and properly lift it over the massive rock ledge, so trying to walk up straddling the bike means I dragged the left carbon XO1 crank on the rock - new gouge.

I think the more a bike costs, the more likely you'll do something dumb and damage it...
How exactly did you over tighten? Thread all the way home with the cam lock open, hex key up the bore and do the adjuster f tight and use your foot on the lever?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Early morning not paying attention forgetting the way it worked... General fuckwittery. Too long on a "conventional" Fox style and tried to tighten it too much on the collar.

Had a look at a Maxle B item on someones Pike at Stromlo today, looks to be a much improved design. 50 something bucks on wiggle, so not that big a deal.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
hey Haakon,I've also fucked the collar thingy but i did
it trying to undo it after doing it up to tight.......
so i guess it's a belated confession. ....:embarassed:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bleeding brakes for the crew...one of them runs acids, I've got a bit the old dot fluid on my hands and have a sudden urge to piss (skulled a lot of water post ride). Its not like the time I rubbed chillies there, but there was a gentle tingle.

Haakon

Bleeding brakes for the crew...one of them runs acids, I've got a bit the old dot fluid on my hands and have a sudden urge to piss (skulled a lot of water post ride). Its not like the time I rubbed chillies there, but there was a gentle tingle.
Of course there is a morbid curiosity about the chilli incident, but I'm not going to ask...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of course there is a morbid curiosity about the chilli incident, but I'm not going to ask...
What the fuck did you do with chillies?
I like to fairly spicey foods. I used to grow habaneros. I was preparing dinner one evening and the urge to piss came upon me...while I was chopping habaneros. Totally slipped my mind to wash my hands before pissing, that's what you do after.

The burn starts off slow and tingley. Then grows into a raging ouch. It is a very sensitive area. Eyes watering, I wiped away the tears and some chilli residue was still on my fingers. Eyes didn't like that! So I ended up with a burning cock, burning eyes, puffy face and a tastey hot meal. I was cooking for friends who enjoyed the food and laughed quite heartily at my misfortune.

indica

Serial flasher
The burn starts off slow and tingley.
Gold.
I gave a buddy a whole heap of chillies, Nagas, Fiestas, Yellow Siam... he thought he'd grow then and walked around his garden ripping the chillies open by hand and spreading the seeds around.
By the time he'd finished his hands started to feel warm, the obligatory face rub, burning eyes and the skin on his hands blistered the next day.

Lols

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gold.
I gave a buddy a whole heap of chillies, Nagas, Fiestas, Yellow Siam... he thought he'd grow then and walked around his garden ripping the chillies open by hand and spreading the seeds around.
By the time he'd finished his hands started to feel warm, the obligatory face rub, burning eyes and the skin on his hands blistered the next day.

Lols
They are a harsh mistress. But I love them so.

Haakon

Ow... Making my eyes water just thinking about it.

I once found out the hard way the fence I was pissing on had an electric wire on it. That got my attention...

Flow-Rider

Burner
I like to fairly spicey foods. I used to grow habaneros. I was preparing dinner one evening and the urge to piss came upon me...while I was chopping habaneros. Totally slipped my mind to wash my hands before pissing, that's what you do after.

The burn starts off slow and tingley. Then grows into a raging ouch. It is a very sensitive area. Eyes watering, I wiped away the tears and some chilli residue was still on my fingers. Eyes didn't like that! So I ended up with a burning cock, burning eyes, puffy face and a tastey hot meal. I was cooking for friends who enjoyed the food and laughed quite heartily at my misfortune.
They say one of the best dencorubs in the world, mix them with olive oil and you have a natural heat rub.

Minlak

custom titis
Sooo I think this belongs here.... 8 days ago I felt a tooth crack when eating and couldn't get to a dentist as people are away from work sick. Today I got to the dentist he has a look takes some X-rays and decides my upper wisdom tooth is cactus and it should come out.
I had a horrible time with a lower wisdom tooth a previous dentist removed in the chair it had to be cut into 4 pieces and took an hour to remove and I was in agony for a week with a swollen face and cut lips from the stretching to get to the back of the mouth.
So I say to the dentist I got 3 wisdom teeth in total why don't we look at taking all three out and do it properly under anethestic.
He explains that upper teeth Coke out way easier and it would be better to take this one now to reduce chance of infection etc.
I say Okies lets do it.
90 minutes later it's out my mouth is torn to shreds 6 hrs after I'm still oozing blood I have 3 stitches in my gum and pain killers are doing nothing.
Oh and the back pocket pain of $650 for the pleasure..
Think that qualifies me as a fuckwit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're not going to like my advice...but take those pain killers and stick them up your arse! Seriously though...load up on them. Shelving is supposed to work better, I've not tried. Dentists will fuck you every way they can.