Confessions from the fuckwits

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Sooo I think this belongs here.... 8 days ago I felt a tooth crack when eating and couldn't get to a dentist as people are away from work sick. Today I got to the dentist he has a look takes some X-rays and decides my upper wisdom tooth is cactus and it should come out.
I had a horrible time with a lower wisdom tooth a previous dentist removed in the chair it had to be cut into 4 pieces and took an hour to remove and I was in agony for a week with a swollen face and cut lips from the stretching to get to the back of the mouth.
So I say to the dentist I got 3 wisdom teeth in total why don't we look at taking all three out and do it properly under anethestic.
He explains that upper teeth Coke out way easier and it would be better to take this one now to reduce chance of infection etc.
I say Okies lets do it.
90 minutes later it's out my mouth is torn to shreds 6 hrs after I'm still oozing blood I have 3 stitches in my gum and pain killers are doing nothing.
Oh and the back pocket pain of $650 for the pleasure..
Think that qualifies me as a fuckwit.

Bugger. Time to get drunk.

teK--

Eats Squid
You're not going to like my advice...but take those pain killers and stick them up your arse! Seriously though...load up on them. Shelving is supposed to work better, I've not tried. Dentists will fuck you every way they can.
This.

Or crush the tablets into a shot of warm water and neck it in one go.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It's been a while, oh thread of the gods. But I'm back.

Thought I was messaging a fellow RBer after receiving a package...

...turns out I wasn't.

In my defense, it was a swap, not a purchase, but tell that to my nuts tomorrow.

moorey

call me Mia

...turns out I wasn't.

In my defense, it was a swap, not a purchase, but tell that to my nuts tomorrow.
You, sir, are a fuckwit :pop2:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast

...turns out I wasn't.

Ya know.... that's actually funny as fuck!

mitchy_

Llama calmer

...turns out I wasn't.

where is my soil sieve? fuckwit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

...turns out I wasn't.

Is Zoe the kind to make a little display of them on the mantle piece?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I believe Link is branching out from super tidy garage racking to scaled down purse shelves. Christmas present?
i still can't find shit. need an index.

somehow I've lost two xx1 chains. spent two hours hunting for them last weekend, NFI where they have gone.

Last edited:

Gerokit

Likes Bikes
Wheel bearings

service rear wheel bearings, can't be that hard!! DT Swiss 240 hub in PTRX1 rims you need special tool to get to drive side bearing. Three MTB shops later, $9 for the bearing and $35 for tech to remove it, bargain!! They can fall to bits before I try that again!

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Managed to seal up a stubborn tyre after a few failed attempts at a tubeless conversion last night. Went to take the bike out after work today and realised i put the tyre on backwards. Idiot.