Confessions from the fuckwits

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No nurse could be worth that one. Maybe the funky hospital meds make it worthwhile.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.
I'm definitely worth it and I won't hear anything to the contrary!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a single serve packet of honey in my backpack. Now I have honey in my backpack...all over my wallet, pens, opal card, keys, lose change, my hand...so much sticky failure.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That honey mess would be a real headache. You are going to have to suck, lick, scrub and wash for a while.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That honey mess would be a real headache. You are going to have to suck, lick, scrub and wash for a while.

----------
As I have struggled to convince many ladies, the only thing that will get honey out is saliva and a tongue...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
As I have struggled to convince many ladies, the only thing that will get honey out is saliva and a tongue...
Makes me comfortable to know that I'm a Mr...... Check my name.... Mr.....

Would take some convincing though.

----------

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

----------
Round 1 was not succeed. Cleared out a good amount but not all of it. Round 2 has progressed well...still some residue and a bit of a stink. Being a snowboarding bag it is reasonably water tight...so difficult to dry out the effected section. I suspect this going to 4 rounds.

Wallet seems fucked too. May try and put it through the wash...honey has soaked in reply well.

stirk

Burner
I had a single serve packet of honey in my backpack. Now I have honey in my backpack...all over my wallet, pens, opal card, keys, lose change, my hand...so much sticky failure.
Reminds me of the old classic saying, "Honey, pack your bags, (insert reasons)!"

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast

This guy is a fuckwit. If you see him out and about without adult supervision, please return him to the nearest welfare services centre.

link1896

Mr Greenfield

This guy is a fuckwit. If you see him out and about without adult supervision, please return him to the nearest welfare services centre.
Got the 300amp jumper lead set there I see. Make sure the phone charger is unplugged first, don't want to draw too much current and over heat then

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Got the 300amp jumper lead set there I see. Make sure the phone charger is unplugged first, don't want to draw too much current and over heat then
Don't try and charge the e-bike with those leads

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk