Car ports

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
The irony is I've got a big fuck-off garage I could use but I want to leave at least one car visible in the driveway whenever I go away, on account of the holiday-home targeting thieving little bastards who live nearby.
Doesn't work in Melbourne. The fuckers just make themselves at home when they feel like it...
Victoria: The baseball bat state.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The irony is I've got a big fuck-off garage I could use but I want to leave at least one car visible in the driveway whenever I go away, on account of the holiday-home targeting thieving little bastards who live nearby.
You needs a big loud house alarm that makes you sick and deaf when it goes off if you are within 10 meters of it, some house lights on timers and get someone to collect your junk mail. keep your Rolls in the garage and or maybe you may invest in a Misses, the Misses will be a diminishing investment but that's just life. A dusty car, with flat tyres aint gonna do shit.

Last edited:

wavike

Likes Dirt
But a cheap old commodore, put a couple of doggystyle my family stickers on the back. Leave it parked badly in the driveway, with a couple of empty VB cans scattered on floor and outside the doors. No one will come near the place.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
But a cheap old commodore, put a couple of doggystyle my family stickers on the back. Leave it parked badly in the driveway, with a couple of empty VB cans scattered on floor and outside the doors. No one will come near the place.
So, you want him to clean up the place?

#nickstevensisachunt