Australia Post, I hate you!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What a cockup. My flabber is totally gastered at how companies nowadays can so easily take money with no apparent legal requirement to provide the service.
For one last hurrah, AusPost tried to deliver to my billing (home) address rather than the delivery address on the box (work). :rolleyes:

Luckily once it returned to the local post office (where it never should have been sent in the first place), the manager spotted it was for me (I know her through a former work colleague) and she kindly gave me a call and asked if I wanted it redirected or set aside for pick-up. I thought let's not take anymore chances and I knocked off early and went and collected it!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
For one last hurrah, AusPost tried to deliver to my billing (home) address rather than the delivery address on the box (work). :rolleyes:

Luckily once it returned to the local post office (where it never should have been sent in the first place), the manager spotted it was for me (I know her through a former work colleague) and she kindly gave me a call and asked if I wanted it redirected or set aside for pick-up. I thought let's not take anymore chances and I knocked off early and went and collected it!
When's the PYR?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Couriers please...fuck you. Parcel delivered and left in a safe place? I call bullshit! There is no safe place at my house and I express this clearly in my special instructions when purchasing online.

I get a note in my mail box...a house nearby, but not in my street, but with a similar number, has my parcel. Hmmmm not sure how this is a safe place.

Anyway got the parcel and fuck me! It's a pair of shoes that were advertised as suede and they are definitely canvas. They also appear significantly undersized.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Well considering the echo chamber that is my messages to the wife.

I do believe the forks were still there when she got home...

This parcel clearly wouldn't fit in the letterbox