Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm still about 30-40w down on my April FTP after this cold.... I was getting smoked by 4W/KG riders...
Someone had the KOM at >20 minutes..... Impressive considering Pidcock did it in 34:543..... :rolleyes:
Bots, there a YouTube guy who hunts hunts Zwift bots. One I saw had a bot pass him doing 5w/kg with a distance of about 350km done.

Makes me wonder if there is a market for Zwift accounts on level 50-60.

ozzybmx

Found something out tonight, if you join the climb portal challenge, you can access all 8 climbs at any time.

Did the Col de Platzerwasel tonight, was pretty good, 660vm and another cruise up with a bit of effort. 190-210w per segment ascending and a 1point21jiggawatt effort on the descent of 1228w trying to catch a bloke on a TT bike.

Thats 3 done, aiming to do all 8 by the end of the month.

2023-06-28_09-05-48_0-1536x862.jpg

ozzybmx

There's only really 4 bigger ones. The smaller 4 will be easily knocked off on slower days.

Only got a few thousand metres before I get the tron bike. Due to someone selecting the tour of California instead of the default Everest challenge at the start :rolleyes:
  • Cote de Trebiac (3.4 km at 5.8%)
  • Col des Aravis (4.4 km at 6%)
  • Col d’Aspin (12 km at 6.5%)
  • Puy de Dome (10.5 km at 8%)
  • Cote de Domancy (2.6km at 8.6%)
  • Cote de Pike (2 km at 10%)
  • Col du Platzerwasel (7.1km at 8.4%)
  • Col du Tourmalet (16.9 km at 7.4%)
fgddfghdfghdh.jpg

ozzybmx

Knocked another Col off and was feeling pretty good, been finding it hard lately to draw some red as my FTP is set at 263w but 90 day zFTP says 213w so only 50w under :rolleyes:

The 12 minute effort tonight was 237w so I reckon I'll adjust it down there.

dsfgsdfgfdg.jpg

ozzybmx

Where are those analytics from?
I found them when I logged into my zwift account. I'd never seen them before.

Login, go to feed and its all there on the right hand side as you scroll down.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I found them when I logged into my zwift account. I'd never seen them before.

Login, go to feed and its all there on the right hand side as you scroll down.

Oh, must be on your mainframe computing box thingy.

ozzybmx

I did the Col du Tourmalat tonight, that one is a beast! Those steep sections much longer than the Col d'Aspin.

Wish those ETA numbers gave a bit of give for blowing out at the top lol. Bloody hard work keeping it in check once 3/4 in.
Thats the big one, I'm saving that one for.... err :rolleyes:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I did the Col du Tourmalat tonight, that one is a beast! Those steep sections much longer than the Col d'Aspin.

Wish those ETA numbers gave a bit of give for blowing out at the top lol. Bloody hard work keeping it in check once 3/4 in.
I learnt from last week's climb that I need to hold it steady for a decent time. I managed to only add a few minutes to the ETA I got at the first checkpoint, really hit struggle town on the last checkpoint though

It must be sheer stubbornness getting me through this crap. I definitely don't enjoy it, so it can't be anything else

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided to try and keep my momentum going on this and tick a big one off.
This one nearly broke me lol. Was trying so hard to keep it under 4 hours, was not going to happen.

Must say though, all this zwifting seems to have had a dramatic effect on my fitness.
Got out on the MTB this morning, first uphill felt like I was riding an Ebike!

Screenshot_20230716_211208_Companion.jpg