All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mine does the same, I'll sus out your fix. Does yours also turn off after 5 seconds?
Yeah about 5 seconds if its sitting still, it stays on if there are numbers up.

Ali just sent intentions of a full refund :cool: quick response as I only sent them the video at about 10:30am.

I'll send you a link to the video I sent them by PM.

381660331_10230872783899951_7758414777136551804_n.jpg

Litenbror

Eats Squid

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
A few small bits for the spares box.

m10x10 and m12x12 bushings
686 bearings

I always want to rebuild my pedals when they get any play, but the full rebuild kits are a waste of money. Typically these are all you need. The 1010 size is for my horizon pro pedals, and the 1212 is for my DMR v11. Both use the same 686 bearing size.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Anyone cracked the code for searching Aliexpress?

Here’s my problem. I search for something, I get a few possibly relevant results, some marked with “AD” in the corner. I want to get more specific and find an exact match (eg. maybe a specific bolt length/head/material type) so I try different words, get some different results. But it must build up a jar full of my cookies, because all my search results start to look the same. Like I get stuck in a vortex of certain things, and it won’t show me other results.

I figure I’m missing something. Can I separately search for stores that might have what I want and rank by # orders, or stars? Is there an advanced search option or special strings I’m not aware of to filter my results? Should I be converting to mandarin first?

bigdamo

Likes Dirt
Has anyone tried any Aliexpress frame skins?
Yes

The clear frame skin was better than the carbon one . had them on the bike for nearly 2 years.

Mattyp

Cows go boing

Here’s my problem. I search for something, I get a few possibly relevant results, some marked with “AD” in the corner. I want to get more specific and find an exact match (eg. maybe a specific bolt length/head/material type) so I try different words, get some different results. But it must build up a jar full of my cookies, because all my search results start to look the same. Like I get stuck in a vortex of certain things, and it won’t show me other results.

I figure I’m missing something. Can I separately search for stores that might have what I want and rank by # orders, or stars? Is there an advanced search option or special strings I’m not aware of to filter my results? Should I be converting to mandarin first?
Yeah the search sucks a bit...If I find something that is close to what I want I will visit that store and then browse their full range to hopefully find the right one...

Flow-Rider

Burner

Google search seems to pick up more items sometimes, but a lot of the stuff is patented so it can't be made obvious in the search.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

If looking for spokes, try searching for "stainless steel radios"...