All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
My bleed kit arrived today. Looks good for $18 be a while before I need to use it but better than nearly $100 for the Hayes kit.
View attachment 387102
I've just ordered the same, thanks for being the crash test dummy :)
Well I'm a chump for buying the exact same kit from MTB Direct a couple of years ago. Actually...I think it cost me about $15 at the time.

I rate it for use with Shimano and Magura.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Well I'm a chump for buying the exact same kit from MTB Direct a couple of years ago. Actually...I think it cost me about $15 at the time.

I rate it for use with Shimano and Magura.
There is different versions. Just had a look and they have for the for $32-40 so you grabbbed bargain:)

I've just ordered the same, thanks for being the crash test dummy :)
Just make sure you get the higher end version as the cheap ones have plastic fittings vs metal.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
There is different versions. Just had a look and they have for the for $32-40 so you grabbbed bargain:)

Just make sure you get the higher end version as the cheap ones have plastic fittings vs metal.
Cool. It's the one with metal fittings so a score indeed. I must have got it on special or it was pre-Covid pricing

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NotUniteCo bashguard installed. As far as I can tell, it's identical aside from the shitty black oxide bolts.

Also taped up the new DT350/511 wheelset with this tape. Would recommend, sticks well and seems pretty tough. Much better than the Bear outdoor masking tape.

Last edited:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Also taped up the new DT350/511 wheelset with this tape. Would recommend, sticks well and seems pretty tough. Much better than the Bear outdoor masking tape.
Thanks, hadn't ordered anything in a couple of weeks and needed to scratch that itch.