All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
No rounding off top cap I take it? No flap wheel wheel handy here just found a full Park Tool set of sockets for a good price. Cheap Ali spanner or cough up. :p
Yeah nah it has worked well. Shortened it so I never over torque it too.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Don't buy off these pricks on Ali, total grubs. They sold me an item and then asked me for extra postage due to inflationary prices (only $3) I agreed, and now the item is up for sale at half price.

I've also had 2 previous orders where a low priced item misses the combined postage and never shows up, then the tracking ends when it hits Australia like it's fake tracking. Punch the number in the 17track site and shows nothing but in the Ali site it shows movement.

notime

Likes Dirt
Fake Cynaplug, the machining of the pill and parts is fine but the brass wasn't usefully attached to any of the plugs.

Having a large plug in the pill is a bonus though over my original Dynaplug. Will try supergluing all the brass tips back on.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I asked a while back but got crickets
Until someone goes Guinea pig, we will continue to have crickets.

Personally, I'd buy a set of cheap new or used branded off Smackbook. Plenty of great commuting options way under the weight of those AE wheels.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Until someone goes Guinea pig, we will continue to have crickets.

Personally, I'd buy a set of cheap new or used branded off Smackbook. Plenty of great commuting options way under the weight of those AE wheels.
Yeah, that's why I held off, as there are some better deals coming up on FB. Alas, none of them have been local to me in Sydney, and shipping wheels isn't really going to happen! Plus, if the Shimano set ever gets back into stock, then that will be uber cheap and more than suitable.