VIC 3 X 3 x 3 Gazebo Series @ the Youies 3 hour Enduro 3 rd Dec 3rd feb and 3rd March

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Hey Jase, does Ross sell muck off?
Am on the lookout a decent cleaning product for the bikes. Currently using "simplegreen" but have not been happy with the cleaning results of their product of late.
Yeah he does, its the best stuff to clean bike

akashra

Eats Squid
Hey Jase, does Ross sell muck off?
Am on the lookout a decent cleaning product for the bikes. Currently using "simplegreen" but have not been happy with the cleaning results of their product of late.
Try Greasemonkey as well. MucOff will work better, and does work really well, but you have to buy it in greater volume at greater cost. A bottle of GM will cost you about $3 from any supermarket.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try Greasemonkey as well. MucOff will work better, and does work really well, but you have to buy it in greater volume at greater cost. A bottle of GM will cost you about $3 from any supermarket.
+1

I find that the citrus degreaser sold in supermarkets is perfectly adequate...

btothec

Likes Dirt
Any one be able to give us a bit of an update on the trail conditions with the rain we have got during the week and how they will hold up with whats expected over night/tomorrow. Also how has the wind been out there has it caused any damage?

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Was just on the phone to a mate who rode the course on Wednesday and said for the most part the rain was a good thing it had cleared a lot of the loose gravel off the surface and left a hard packed trail with lots of traction to behold. the only wet aspect was the single track just before the start finish region.

quiggs

Add to that a couple of soft spots near the end of lactic. Was out there again today and pretty much dry apart froma few spots. As for the wind damage there were a few trees down on other tracks, although nothing too serious or unrideable.
Good luck to all those riding.

akashra

Eats Squid
I CBF even changing tyres, gonna just leave it with Crossmarks/Aspens. It'll be skatey as all hell even if it doesn't rain, but meh. Just ride :) If it rains, it rains.

GMBC

Squid
Just back from setting up the course, all looking good so far for a cracking race tomorrow. Thanks to the guys from Prks Vic and Trav for the hard work they have put in over the last week to ensure we have a belter of a track for tomorrow.

Contingencies are in place should the gods not smile on us, so rest assured you're in for a great day.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Knut

Troll hunter
That was so much fun

For a club race. That was just the coolest thing I have ever done. I am wrecked now though. Thanks to all the amazing race crew who put on a cracker and stood around in the rain for our enjoyment. Racing with and hanging out with some really good people. It doesn't get much better. Thank you very much.

serowe

Likes Dirt
Results? Pics? Take your time why don't you!
Listen here you....keep quiet or I'll have to make up a gallery just of photos of you. Which event would you like me to start with? :)

Besides - we've only just got home - photos should be up in about an hour or so - or is that still too slow for you Mr. Zigster?!!!

As soon as I can....

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Listen here you....keep quiet or I'll have to make up a gallery just of photos of you. Which event would you like me to start with? :)

Besides - we've only just got home - photos should be up in about an hour or so - or is that still too slow for you Mr. Zigster?!!!

As soon as I can....
you mean your camera doesn't upload directly to the internet after you took the shot? How old skool of you ;-)

akashra

Eats Squid
Could buy him an Eye-Fi, but then he'd have to either use my 450D, or I'd have to buy him a new Canon EOS 5D MkIII.
Answer is No, by the way :p

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
Wasn't the descent on Lactic Acid grippy with a little rain on it? Yowza!!!! And isn't Rockwell an excellent climb? You can let anybody past at almost any time really easily: it's very conducive to keeping the vibe good. Nice work, everybody.

lucco

Likes Dirt
First XC race for me today and f*cking loved it! I was able to conceal my lack of fitness with the descending...time for some more serious training I think!