VIC 3 X 3 x 3 Gazebo Series @ the Youies 3 hour Enduro 3 rd Dec 3rd feb and 3rd March

serowe

Likes Dirt
Photo's from todays final round are now being uploaded to the web site - http://www.mtb-images.com.au - when they have all been transferred the link will become live.

At this stage they are shown in order of time taken - overnight and tomorrow they will all be named (rider name - first then last name) and the order will be changed. The Search menu option will also then be able to find these photos as well.

Note that a special price is available for anyone wanting to order photo's from all three rounds. If you have already ordered from one or two rounds the discounted price is also available to you.

To the GMBC - there should be more events like this around the state - no, sorry, make that around the country. As stated during riders briefing - if you were there to win sheep stations, get a refund and go home (well, words to that effect) - a good day and, despite the rain today, I don't think I saw anyone out, on track, without a smile! (OK I lie - apart from the 2 broken bikes, but they had excuses :) )

Stephen

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Fantastically run race. Thanks to the organisers, volunteers, the GMBC club, the photographers, anyone I have missed out, etc.
A most excellent course for a 3 hour enduro!! Bit of climbing, fun descending and plenty of places to pass (and be passed!)

I was "umming and ahhing" about driving down to the YY because of the possible rain, but really glad I went down there!

The Zigster

Likes Dirt
GMBC crew: Great race! I had a ripper time today and wish I could have made it to all rounds!

Steve: I'm glad u realised I was taking the piss above, we (iRide crew) were talking about how good it was o see you out there taking photos in the filthy weather. You chose some good spots too!

Also thanks to Ross for providing shelter with the iRide marquee and for Llew for pushing me hard the whole race!

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
thanks for great riding.

from GMBC WeB site

Last Gazebo Round All done!
Sat, Mar 3 2012 05:19
The threat of rain did not daunt the lively crowd of riders who turned out for the last round of our fantastic Gazebo series. This format is obviously popular and the likes of the Chancellor boys, Scott Needham & Alex Randall gave the GMBC boys some wheels to chase.

Well done to everyone today - the vibe was fabulous even when it did get a bit damp around the edges. Checkout all the results on our Results page.
tania

pretendingtoride

Likes Bikes
Only my third race, after the otway shorty and one no-frills-friday session.... It was brilliant! I wasn't sure if I'd be game for the whole race thing, but i really enjoy it. Even though im pretty slow and learning and gaining fitness, its great to be out there with a group of people riding!

Well done to the organisers.... It was a Well organised and run event. The volunteers did a stirling job too! Must admit, what made today awesome was the general friendliness of everyone on track, as a slower rider there was no pressure on me, people were friendly, good fun and encouraging, all this + the well run nature of the event just makes me annoyed that I didnt get to any of these events before!

Thanks to all involved and well done to everyone out there today!

serowe

Likes Dirt
Photo's from todays final round are now being uploaded to the web site - http://www.mtb-images.com.au - when they have all been transferred the link will become live.

At this stage they are shown in order of time taken - overnight and tomorrow they will all be named (rider name - first then last name) and the order will be changed. The Search menu option will also then be able to find these photos as well.

Stephen
All images have now been named and sorted by First Name/Last Name - http://www.mtb-images.com.au

serowe

Likes Dirt
So - we had a good day, an uneventful drive home, the wife had done some gardening and trimmed one of the trees in the driveway because Tim's bikes, when on top of his car, kept catching the branches - he thought this problem was now fixed.

This is the result of him driving under the now-fixed tree which had very wet, and now low hanging branches...

Must say - it did a good job of decorating the bike :)

General_IMG_1086.JPG