VIC 3 X 3 x 3 Gazebo Series @ the Youies 3 hour Enduro 3 rd Dec 3rd feb and 3rd March

serowe

Likes Dirt
And there's me thinking I would be having an easy time walking round with the camera's on a relatively flat track :(

Knut

Troll hunter
Not that tough

I have ridden the course on a rigid single. No worries at all. It's a course that makes sense. Everyone doing no frills will be able to do it.

Freakie

Squid
I'm heading over for my 1st fore-ray into MTBíng, as long as I come out with both collarbones intact it will be a success!

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
159 x 7.. ......
Don't worry, it's actually only 98 metres per lap, and NONE of that climbing is brutal. In particular Rockwell climb (the major part of the climbing in the lap) is really moderate, so you can climb at your own pace without your legs turning to rubber.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Don't worry, it's actually only 98 metres per lap, and NONE of that climbing is brutal. In particular Rockwell climb (the major part of the climbing in the lap) is really moderate, so you can climb at your own pace without your legs turning to rubber.
Agreed, rode it for the 1st time on Sunday and even in 35 degree heat and it's fine. If only I felt like that after all climbs :p

Last edited:
Went for a ride this morning around the loop, whilst trying to minimise the amount of time i spent of singletrack due to the amount of rain fall, i had noticed that someone had cleared all the puddles by hand and cleared a majority of the tracks. IMO they work hard these guys to ensure weather wont have an impact!! So well done to whoever it was

Cheers

akashra

Eats Squid
Agreed, rode it for the 1st time on Sunday and even in 35 degree heat and it's fine. If only I felt like that after all climbs :p
Think we'd gladly trade the forecast I just saw for Sunday for 35 degree heat :/ Rain, rain and more rain for the next 7 days.

GMBC

Squid
Round 3 course map

Here it is folks, the course map for Round 3 this Saturday.

gazebo 3 map.jpg

Please excuse the lack of MS Paint skills.

Knut

Troll hunter
I wouldn't panic about the rain. It says light showers. And since the event is on the dry side of the hill, it should be fine. It will probably pour in Geelong and Melbourne though.

quiggs

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't panic about the rain. It says light showers. And since the event is on the dry side of the hill, it should be fine. It will probably pour in Geelong and Melbourne though.
So after the race put "Muck Off" on the bike put the bike on the car roof and the rain back to Melb will wash the bikes. Everyones happy!

serowe

Likes Dirt
So after the race put "Muck Off" on the bike put the bike on the car roof and the rain back to Melb will wash the bikes. Everyones happy!
Or you can do it the easy way - get the 'other half' to clean it for you :devilish:

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Hey Jase, does Ross sell muck off?
Am on the lookout a decent cleaning product for the bikes. Currently using "simplegreen" but have not been happy with the cleaning results of their product of late.