Search results

1. M

My steerer has shrunk :-/

I hadn't even considered it could be turning in the crown, I'll check that out. Thanks
  2. M

My steerer has shrunk :-/

Ok so the deal is, years ago i put my p3 dirt jumper in the shed where it wasn't touched for years, perfect working order when put away, pull it out and the stem no matter what i did wouldn't bite hard enough onto the steerer to stop it slipping when cornering hard. forks are manitou shermans...
  3. M

NSW sold

how much for the shermans?
  4. M

Cessnock Trails

pm the road name of the track you have been working on out Cessnock, pretty sure the's only one lol, Heard the's been some stuff getting done that wasnt done by any of the guys i knew that rode it.
  5. M

Riding Dh with music

Not one person claiming how dangerous it is yet. Give it time the self righteous will find this thread soon lol
  6. M

Devastating Downhill Crash- Queensland Sunshine Series 2013

Leatte have a web series explaining how the neck brace works an dispelling any myths. I can't race mx without wearing mine feels like I have no helmet on if I do.
  7. M

HELP - Embracing Doubles

If you can't jump table tops fine then you can jump doubles fine. Do everything you would when jumping a table top. You have already thought about this way to much. Take your brain out. Good luck
  8. M

Queenstown 2013

Thanks jono. Sounds good. Trying to get a crew together for november.
  9. M

Queenstown 2013

Sorry if this has been asked before but how many runs do you normally get in on a "3hr local shuttle sessions (Rude Rock, Zoot, Wynyard, Remarks)" and how much to extend that by an hour or so on the day if possible? cheers
  10. M

DH suspension on a hardtail mountain bike?

norco thought it was a good idea once. People once thought Communism could work also. http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?year=2004&brand=Norco&model=Manik
  11. M

Dear lord, is this the new fashion in MTB?????

It's mostly jimmy Albertson (spelling) if you have the new kickstart movie Ronnie and trey ride the same track at the same time.
  12. M

So what are your thoughts on scooters? Have you got one?

hitler>scooters g.w.bush>scooters koni 2012>scooters niki minaj≥scooters
  13. M

My 2013 Edit

Rad edit dude. You huck some of those 3's of some big shit. The mesh fence stall to fakie was the sickets but
  14. M

Why not run different brakes?

because they wanted too.
  15. M

An ambitious 18th gift

Congrads on being an awesome mate. If you can really get $2400 then the are lots of sweet 2nd hand rigs for that price. I'd be offering this dude $2400 http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?256632-2013-status-2
  16. M

NSW Sold

Price drop $140 including postage
  17. M

SA SOLD please delete

Don't think his keen on swaps mate "Reason for selling- too many bikes"
  18. M

Ourimbah Club Downhill 17th February - Round 1

the was also an older chap taking photos. Anyone knows the site for that guy? he got my right as i was about to bail over the bars :dance:
  19. M

building a 4x track atm

Just make the track like 4x should be. Massive jumps that you have to scrub hard and nothing you can manual through