Search results

1. gr33ky

court :S

I was a witness to a car crash whilst waiting for a bus and both the insurance companies thought that it was the other who would have to pay for the repairs. Basically, I had to make a fair few statements and then finally went to court in the city. They just ask questions that relate to your...
  2. gr33ky

Are you born bad?

Don't you just hate schools that shove shit down your throat. My opinion is that its all a person's experiences that make them who they are.
  3. gr33ky

Red Bull vs V

Which do you prefer? V Why? Have a larger range of flavours. Cheaper at most places. Sweeter, better taste, even in the sugar free version. Age, gender, interests? 16. Male. BMX
  4. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Haha alright boys I think you've both raised your points now lets get over it. Back to giving people some Danscomp Discount Codes, as this thread was made for, not bitching. FLAMING for 10% off expires today.
  5. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

On Friday 13th June there is 13% off. Orders must be more than $130 SCARY13
  6. gr33ky

Kink Apex

Great bikes. Lightweight, Strong, reliable parts especially odyssey. But as rider_jake said, the cable screwed up after a couple of rides. Easily fixed though.
  7. gr33ky

Street OR Park

Obviously he cares? There's no harm in asking. No point in having a go at him. He also stated that it was his opinion that street is more skilled than park. Doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same. Personally I like street better for the only reason that theres usually no scooter/skater...
  8. gr33ky

freerider 2

my first..someone complete or continue if you want to. -18 1i 18 1i 3j 1r 76 26,6g 25 83 26,7a 28 8m 23,82 29 9l 1o,91 21 a5 1g,dh 4 ek 2k,ds 16 f1 3e,ea 2c fh 46,em 37 g6 4t,f0 3r gs 5g,fh 4i ht 66,gc 59 ir 6l,hc 61 jo 71,ii 6o l1 7a,jr 75 m1 7d,l5 7e n4 7b,me 7h of 70,mi 7j og 72,m2 7b nu...
  9. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Bit of a bitch. DHL just billed me an extra $47.50 for "quarantine processing". Basically what I gather is that they billed me for processing it into their computer. Jeez thanks. I'd love to pay extra money, better spent on some tires, for no reason at all.
  10. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

I lied.. i ordered it the day before.. Nah it came in around like 5 days. Still heeeeeps fast
  11. gr33ky

buying a bike off danscomp?

I just received my Kink Apex from danscomp on Tuesday. I put the order in on Wednesday night, was shipped the following day and was delivered to my door on Tuesday around 3.00. So it took 6 days but it went so fast because it was over the long weekend.
  12. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Yeah, as fair_enough said, danscomp never do discounts on international shipping. So no free shipping or percentages off the shipping cost. On another note, I just received my apex and clothes from danscomp. Couldn't be happier, was shipped in sooo fast.
  13. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Thanks for the codes boys. I just made my order. Keep posting up for other people.
  14. gr33ky

SOLD Eastern Jane

SOLD SOLD SOLD boys and girls. Hope you enjoy it Will.
  15. gr33ky

SOLD Eastern Jane

SOLD SOLD SOLD boys and girls. Hope you enjoy it Will.:D
  16. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Thanks guys, "complete" doesn't work. The only one i've found that works is MAH650BK and it gets you $20 off. Are there any more? Im buying a complete and $20 won't make much of a difference :p
  17. gr33ky

Danscomp Discount Codes

Does anybody have any? Post them up please.
  18. gr33ky

Tennis ball in front wheel?

It looks cool? I did it for a bit, I'm a loser.
  19. gr33ky

SOLD Eastern Jane

Bump. $600
  20. gr33ky

Found

06 STP 1. Great condition. Rear brake only. Single speed. Pm me if interested