buying a bike off danscomp?

birdy

Likes Bikes
im thinking of buying a bike of danscomp and i was wondering if anyone has brought one of danscomp before and how long didi it take to get to you?

does it take long?
any damage?

thanks alot

Last edited:

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
hey i ordered my apex yesterday. i havent got it yet(no sht) but i'll post here when i get it. it ends up costing over 200 in postage so yea, if i were you i would pick up a kink apex if they have any left. super cheap! came up to be in the $800 ish mark for it posted. really cheap because they retailed for like $1400 ish over here.

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha i think he was getting an apex anyway weren't you james?

reece's fit took like 2 months to come cause they lost it and stuff between there and here.

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
I just received my Kink Apex from danscomp on Tuesday.
I put the order in on Wednesday night, was shipped the following day and was delivered to my door on Tuesday around 3.00.

So it took 6 days but it went so fast because it was over the long weekend.

ride2puke

Likes Dirt
hey,
how long would a frame fork and bars take, ( i live in perth )
i orderd last night and i need them by next fri. do you think ill have enough time?

ride2puke

Likes Dirt
also just one more thing. after i bought it (mabye 2 mins) the site was saying orders are temperaily univalible due to site mannagement, and i havnt recived a receite(sp) or anything. is this unusuall? or am i just worring to much?

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you don't get a receipt. you just put your details in and stuff then click confirm or checkout or whatever it is and it sais thankyou and stuff then has a link to keep shopping or go to cart.

check your email over then next 2 days and if you don't get a confirmation email call them or email them and ask if it went through.

andytaylor

Likes Dirt
u wait for the confirmation of shipping then the next day is officially the first day, usually arrives in 5 days
mine did.

spaz

Banned
it takes 9 to 10 working days, i have just send of my seond order to them tonight. And you can track your shit aswell so you can see how far away it is

bmecks<3

Likes Bikes
i have ordered 3 different times on dans.

and gotten it in 5working days each time.
and one order was a frame so yea
really quick

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah ive allways found it really quick. once they confirm your order about 5 days. except once i ordered on like saterday or something and they didnt confirm it till monday then the next weekend was a 4 day weekend and all this stuff so it ended up not getting to me for like 10 or so but who cares.

5 or 6 is the normal time.

NICK_J-LOVE

Likes Dirt
dans' is great, ive bought basically my whole bike of them over time and they havent failed me once. and ive made about 6 orders, all within 10 days and not one broken package in shippment. and they should email you with a email saying that they have recieved you order/confermation real quick and usually within 2 days a shipping email

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
hey,
where do they confirm your order?
email?
on dans.
i havnt herd anything back and i orderd on wednesday,
are you sure that you gave the right email? my email came within 10 minutes of ordering.
my bike got here in 6 days but no one was home so they left a slip thing andi called and arranged to deliver the next day and they forgot it:mad: so mumsey and i went to the dhl place and picked it up.

no damage but most of the pre-asembled parts wern't tight.

spaz

Banned
yeah im did my order on thursday night, im hoping it gets here by friday aswell. But then again the guys i did the order with (cam and sug) and i didnt get shit that we need to ride, just upgrades. So if it doesnt get here till monday souldnt matter

i just realized that what i jut said doesnt really have much to do with this thread

cc