Search results

1. R

2013 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo 26" - Large - SOLD

Item: Specialized Stumpjumper, 2013, Large, Black/Green, 26" Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Excellent - Hardly used, as new. Never crashed. Only a few light scratches on the rims. Frame is perfect. Reason for selling: Moving away for work for 18 months and thought i would let someone...
  2. R

What chain guide?

1x10 with 32 front ring
  3. R

What chain guide?

What fitting do I need to buy for a '13 stumpjumper evo. I'm looking at the MRP G2 SL and I'm not sure what one to get - ISCG ISCG-05 BB Mount Thanks
  4. R

Suggest me a wheel set - '13 stumpy evo

So i am putting my order together on CRC - Can i spec the rear - http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=85689 with 12x142 std or do i need to get conversion for the rear hub?
  5. R

JensonUSA feedback? Good or Bad??

I have had 3 orders from them now. Always delivered on time - UPS has always been the quicker option for me. Everything is always packaged well. Prices are good on some things but usually CRC or wiggle are better with the free shipping.
  6. R

Thanks for everyone's input.... Stans/hope setup seems to be the go from the reviews I have read and the value for $$. Does anyone have any idea what the stock wheel set weighs compared to the above tubeless setup?
  7. R

Sorry, it's a FSR comp evo 26" (http://www.specialized.com/au/en-au/bikes/mountain/sjfsr/stumpjumperfsrcompevo) I ride a bit of everything on it from singletrack to light DH so strength is important without going to heavy. I have been looking at Mavic SX but am still not 100%
  8. R

Hi all, I'm looking at doing a few upgrades to a stock '13 stumpy evo. I so far have ordered a 50mm stem and Easton carbon bars and have read that a better wheel set is a good bang for your buck upgrade. The more reviews I read the more confused I get so any info would be great. Is it...
  9. R

Qld- Nerang trail status

Any updates on Nerang seeing as we did not get as much rain as we thought at the beginning of the week?
  10. R

Mt Joyce Shuttle Day

A mate just received this response from SE QLD water - Good morning Steve Sorry to advise that the tracks are closed until further notice as a result of the recent weather. The access road to the tracks is currently covered by 3 metres of water with more runoff still flowing into the dam...
  11. R

Mt Joyce Shuttle Day

After being stuck inside for the past 3 days, i am hoping that i'm going to get out for a ride this weekend coming. I read somewhere that there may be a shuttle day at Mt Joyce on Sunday the 2nd of Feb. Does anyone have any info on this? If not where do you think would be ok to ride in S.E...
  12. R

Nerang - this Friday/Saturday

Ridenparadise - is this new Hinze Dam trail signposted? Would you have any more detailed directions on how to get there/where to park? Thanks Ryan
  13. R

Specialized Enduro or Stumpjumper (2013)

$3090 was the price for cash that i was given. I am really enjoying it and cant really fault the bike. Probably the brakes are the only weak point. Im considering at a set for Formula The Ones atm... just waiting on a price back. The front fork should have probably been a 34mm from factory...
  14. R

'13 Stumpy Comp Evo Fork Upgrade...

Specialized have a 34mm fox fork on the carbon expert with 150mm travel. Its a USA only bike though & not available from Fox. I wonder if i could order that here? The 36 float is only available in white (i'd prefer black) What are the main differences between the float and talas? Are...
  15. R

'13 Stumpy Comp Evo Fork Upgrade...

I'm looking to upgrade from the rock shox RL 32. Fox don't make anything in the 150mm in either 34or 36. Will changing to a 160mm fork ruin the geo of the bike?
  16. R

Daisy Hill Tommorow

Hey All.. A mate & myself are heading out for a ride to Daisy Hill tomorrow for the first time. We normally ride at Nerang but are looking for a change. What are the better tracks there? I have had a look at the ones that are on some of the maps but was wondering if there are others that...
  17. R

Finally got out to nerang state this morning for the first time on the new bike. Loved every minute of it. This is my first dually so I don't have a lot to compare it does everything so easy. The speed it descends really surprised me. It really inspired a lot of confidence... A bit to much...
  18. R

Sadly I haven't even ridden it yet.. Work commitments keep getting in the way. I'm finally going for a ride at nerang tomorrow so ill let you know what I think then..
  19. R

Here is a pic while shes still clean
  20. R

Thanks for all the advice guys... I ended up going with the Stumpy Evo & i picked it up this afternoon for Just Ride at nerang. They also have the Enduro Comp (large) in stock also for those looking. I can wait to get out there sat morning and ride it now:) Thanks again.