Search results

1. RazeR

FOUND 29er Front Wheel

I found a 29er wheel on the road behind Beasleys Nursery (Targret Road) this afternoon. Seems like someone loaded up after a ride and left the front wheel behind. They won't be happy when they get home! Can you all pass this message around your networks. I have also left a note on the...
  2. RazeR

Warrandyte and surrounds

Hi all I am posting this for a friend who has recently become involved in a project to develop infrastructure for some mountain bike tracks within Warrandyte. These will also involve the linking up of the Main Yarra trail from Beasley's Nursery into Warrandyte. This is a very exciting time...
  3. RazeR

Picnic bike

Not mine, but would love to have one
  4. RazeR

STOLEN [VIC - Sale] 2013 Giant XTC Composite 29er 1

Bike: 2013 Giant XTC Composite 29er 1 Colour: black/green/silver Date it was stolen: 1/1/2013 Where it was stolen: Sale (Gippsland) Specs: XT running gear, SLX brakes, XT trail pedals, Conti Race King tyres (tubeless) Other Descriptions: Garmin GPS mount on the headsteam...
  5. RazeR

Ourimbah - question from a mexican

Hey all. I'm a Victorian heading up to the central coast for a break early January. I ride XC and have read a bit about the "Ourimbah XC course" on Red Hill Forest Road. A couple of quick questions for the locals. 1. is the trail head marked and easy to find? 2. is the trail itself...
  6. RazeR

Buxton - Off Camber

http://youtu.be/t_JbN7hs3wU
  7. RazeR

Buxton - Spider Gully section

http://youtu.be/x418LR4NXPw
  8. RazeR

VIC [sold] 2011 Avanti Quantum 2 med/large full carbon with Ultegra *free shipping*

Item 2011 Avanti Quantum 2 carbon road bike - size med/large 56.5cm Location Melbourne Item condition excellent condition - less than 1000kms on it Reason for selling Not getting any use. I am now into MTBing Price $1700 Extra Info: Frame: Avanti Quantum 2 (white) full carbon + carbon...
  9. RazeR

visiting Cairns 1st week Sept

I am visiting Cairns for a week starting 3/9 and am hoping to get out and about on some of the trails. Google tells me that the best place to hire a bike is www.cairnsmountainbiketours.com. Does anyone have any comments/suggestions on this? I mainly ride XC but am comfortable with AM...
  10. RazeR

[SOLD] Crank Brothers Cobalt 29er wheelset

Item - Crank Brothers 29er wheel set (chrome with black spokes) Location - Melbourne Item condition description - used but in good condition. 3 spokes replaced (now blue as the LBS could not obtain black - refer pics). Reason for selling - got a great deal on a set of ZTR Race Gold Price...
  11. RazeR

Mirboo North - Darlimurla

I was in Gippsland last weekend and ventured down the rail trail at mirboo north. There is heaps of single track in the area, much running directly off the rail trail. Also came across a few DH tracks with jumps, etc. A bit sludgy from the rain but well worth a visit when it drys out. Kudos...
  12. RazeR

Kids MTB options

The thread in here about kids bikes is a bit old now so I thought that I'd put a new question out there. My boy is turning 7 this year and will be graduating from a 16" BMW style bike to a 20" MTB. I have looked around (briefly) and there are a few options, specifically Giant XTC...
  13. RazeR

VIC Garmin 24 2011, redesdale, this weekend - rider needed

late call for a rider in our team. Our 4th has crashed out badly today and can't make it. we are out to have fun, not break records. message me if you want to join a team and have a ride this weekend. support provided.
  14. RazeR

2007 Giant XTC2

relocating to Warandyte area in Melbourne and looking for people to ride XC with