Ourimbah - question from a mexican

RazeR

Likes Dirt
Hey all. I'm a Victorian heading up to the central coast for a break early January. I ride XC and have read a bit about the "Ourimbah XC course" on Red Hill Forest Road.

A couple of quick questions for the locals.

1. is the trail head marked and easy to find?
2. is the trail itself marked and arrowed or is it a bit of an adventure to stay on course?

I am planning to be out there on Saturday 9th (and possible Sunday 10th - depending on my leave-pass validity) if anyone wants to join me.

cheers
Andrew

emerthis

Likes Dirt
Hey all. I'm a Victorian heading up to the central coast for a break early January. I ride XC and have read a bit about the "Ourimbah XC course" on Red Hill Forest Road.

A couple of quick questions for the locals.

1. is the trail head marked and easy to find?
2. is the trail itself marked and arrowed or is it a bit of an adventure to stay on course?

I am planning to be out there on Saturday 9th (and possible Sunday 10th - depending on my leave-pass validity) if anyone wants to join me.

cheers
Andrew
Pose that question in mtb-oz (email forum) and you will likely get a few locals with good info.

Cheers,
Emerson

haltz

Likes Dirt
You might aswell stay on the freeway for a bit extra and check out glenrock, it's not my cup of tea but proper xc guys seem to froth over it

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Glenrock is a fair bit from Ourimbah ~ 1 hour drive. You can try awaba as well. All very well signposted, organised and easy to find.

RazeR

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys. Moot point now. Bike was stolen on the way here.

Bike: 2013 Giant XTC Composite 29er 1 (large)
Colour: black/green/silver
Date it was stolen: 1/1/2013
Where it was stolen: Sale (Gippsland)
Specs: XT running gear, SLX brakes, XT trail pedals, Conti Race King tyres (tubeless)
Other Descriptions: Garmin GPS mount on the headsteam. Chainstay wrapped in bar tape (black)
Pic is not the actual bike but one exactly the same

Call Andrew on 0414 380 678

Cash Reward offered - no questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Thanks guys. Moot point now. Bike was stolen on the way here.

Bike: 2013 Giant XTC Composite 29er 1 (large)
Colour: black/green/silver
Date it was stolen: 1/1/2013
Where it was stolen: Sale (Gippsland)
Specs: XT running gear, SLX brakes, XT trail pedals, Conti Race King tyres (tubeless)
Other Descriptions: Garmin GPS mount on the headsteam. Chainstay wrapped in bar tape (black)
Pic is not the actual bike but one exactly the same

Call Andrew on 0414 380 678

Cash Reward offered - no questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
bastards... stolen off the car or were you riding somewhere?

RazeR

Likes Dirt
Off the car. Police are on it (hopefully).

Hope the prick falls off and does some real damage to himself. Bad karma coming his way!