Search results

1. Mo

Avid Juicy Reservoir cover leak

the leak started together for an unknown reason as the bike hasn't seen any action at all for about 6-7 months. the leak is around the torx nuts and where the reservoir cover meets with the body. i have bled the brakes hoping maybe that would work, and tightened relative bolts but what...
  2. Mo

Riding while being a sufferer of asthma

Well after about 5 weeks of almost not being able to ride and suffering from various forms of allergies. today my doctor tells me that i am now an asthmatic at the ripe old age of 26 . he has advised me not to do any form of exercise. and asthma isn't curable. if there are any riders with...
  3. Mo

Earthcore 2007

It's going to be pretty mad, anyone going?
  4. Mo

Sold

Item: hussefelt cranks Location: turramurra sydney Item Condition: few rub marks, great performance, no dings Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $15 Extra Info: Takes an isis BB
  5. Mo

Hayes V8 rotor flex

my front rotor flex and makes stupid tinny noise all the time. setup is: avid juicy 5, on pikes. i've tried a number of things, but i associate it to the rotor flexing, well even if banged the seat, the rotors will make that tinny noise. i've never had any issues with the 6' rotor before...
  6. Mo

avid juicy rear 8' adaptor

What: AVID juicy 5 - rear 8' adaptor Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever Location: melbourne Extra Info: first in, first buy
  7. Mo

disgraceful member

can we ban Bowlo, forever? to me it's spam. can we publicly shame him too? /puts flame suit - heavy duty kind.
  8. Mo

Delete

Item:Giant STP 1 07 14.5 Location:Melbourne East Item Condition:Absolutely MINT Reason for selling: moving overseas and taking 2 bikes is stupid Price and price conditions: $1100 NOT firm. 1K now Extra Info: Comes with free tuned suspension - 25wt oil and fork adjusted for 65-75 kg rider...
  9. Mo

Album art

fellas i need a program that can automatically add album art to my tracks i've been trying to get them and sort them out, but it takes way too long for both: osx and xp gotta be free
  10. Mo

Juicy 5 clamp bolts

where can i get those weird bolts, stock ones are soft and are completely rooted.
  11. Mo

Apple buffs

could someone who is quite experienced with itunes tell me how can i get a plug in that shows the file location on itunes. so that i can sort them out and list them accordingly. why? because most of my music is off the main network computer and everytime im on the road i will have to create a...
  12. Mo

closing off those 2 threads

the cannibalist one and the cruelty to cows. i hope i dont need a reason, as it's pretty obvious and probably prevent it from coming back
  13. Mo

Gravedigger - sir_stacks_alot

That guy never gives up, it's not annoying, but he should slow down a bit. maybe Gravedigger under his name?
  14. Mo

Velocity Deep V

im after some info for those rims. im going to be using them on my commuter considering they are quite cheap and good. but i'd like some more info can they work on any hub which can me mounted to a MTB frame and do they have rim brake only or disc only versions. i'd like to know who stocks...
  15. Mo

Handlebar & Adapters - URGENT.

What: EASTON only bar, can be either an EA50 or EA70 Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever...nothing stupid Location: Melbourne Extra Info: as to be standard clamp. and be of full width. What: 8" adapters, Avid & Hayes - 1 of each, mounts are both IS. or full set Price range/Willing to...
  16. Mo

snapped bolt in star nut

how do i take out a topcap bolt that snapped in the star nut?
  17. Mo

Bad English

Im seriously having a massive problem with the English on the boards around here, it's got so bad that sometimes when writing reports i even mess the words i've always known. (for example i almost wrote Writting instead of Writing) I also do understand that sometimes some words gets written the...
  18. Mo

Right Side Pedal insert coming off

well im not very sure if it's coming off, but there is a slight play. the threaded bit is slightly off and the little 0-looking thing is a bit out.... is that bad news? cranks: butterfelts
  19. Mo

Hot weather riding

today we in melbourne saw 39 degrees of very hot weather. and it's been like that a few times lately. so i wanna know how do people ride in this sort of weather? main problem is water bottles getting really hot and drinking warm water is gross. and no amount of sunscreen is enough.
  20. Mo

Chainline problems - Jockey wheel and length - e-fighting included. :)

hi i've been having some annoying problems with this bike. problem is: 1. my chainline is way too long and when i take 6 links out i get chain skipping problems, especially in middle gears. the pics attached are with those links re-attached as someone told me that i was missing links. this...