Search results

1. Nautonier

VIC WTB: Sram XX1/X01/GX Eagle derailleur

Item: Sram XX1/X01/GX Eagle derailleur Location: Melbs Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $200 Extra Info: need asap
  2. Nautonier

How do I tell if it's my hanger or derailleur that's bent?

I got a stick caught in my derailleur and something is totally bent. Looking at the derailleur and hanger, it's really hard to tell which it is. The hanger looks like it's still flat (and sits flush on a flat surface), but I guess it only has to be a fraction off to cause the derailleur to sit a...
  3. Nautonier

Maxxis tyre question

I'm wanting a Maxxis DHR in DH casing (wirebead) that is harder wearing than the 'super tacky' compound that I'm currently running. I managed to pretty much shred one in only one day at Bright, which is an expensive exercise. I'm looking at the '3C' version, but annoyingly sellers aren't giving...
  4. Nautonier

Hope Tech3 V4s - how are they better than Sram?

I've recently swapped out some Guide RSCs for the Hope V4s and I'm not loving them. The issues I have are: 1. They don't seem to have as much power as the RSCs 2. When freshly bled they pump up really well and the lever throw is quite short, which I like as I can run the levers closer to the...
  5. Nautonier

SWAP: Hope Tech3 V4s for Sram Code RSCs

Item: Sram Code RSCs Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: swap for Hopes Extra Info: Hopes are lightly used and in perfect condition apart from one small scratch on the RH lever reservoir. Black in colour. I like them, but I prefer the feel and lever shape of Sram. They have new...
  6. Nautonier

VIC WTB: Light Bicycle 650b carbon rim(s) 35mm or 38mm external width 32h

Item: Light Bicycle 650b carbon rim(s) 35mm or 38mm external width 32h Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: anything less than retail considered Extra Info: no fussed if they're scratched up and would consider a cracked or damaged rim. Also consider built wheel depending on hub...
  7. Nautonier

GX Eagle crankset GXP 175mm $150

SOLD
  8. Nautonier

VIC please delete

Item: 32t Eagle chainring 3mm offset Location: melbs Item Condition: new Reason for selling: chainline isn't great Price and price conditions: swap for 6mm offset version Extra Info: Pictures:
  9. Nautonier

VIC Sram X01 derailleur and shifter + Sunrace cassette

SOLD
  10. Nautonier

VIC WTB: Sram GXP X01, X0 or GX Eagle cranks in 170mm

Item: Sram GXP cranks - X01, X0, or GX Eagle cranks in 170mm (need to have direct mount system for chain ring) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $150 Extra Info: Not bothered about condition as long as they work, would also take a 32t Eagle ring as long as it's 6mm...
  11. Nautonier

VIC please delete

Item: GX Eagle boost crankset 175mm GXP 32t Location: Melbourne Item Condition: new Reason for selling: need non-boost and would prefer 170mm Price and price conditions: swap for 170mm non boost equivalent (cash your way if it's Eagle XX1) Extra Info: Pictures:
  12. Nautonier

VIC SOLD please delete

Item: Raceface SixC Carbon bars (cut to 770mm) 20mm rise/4 up/ 8 back Location: Melbourne Item Condition: good, only used for a couple of months, some minor scratches and bar clamp marks (as pictured) but always torqued to correct specs and never crashed Reason for selling: going back to...
  13. Nautonier

VIC Found - please delete

Item: Sram GX Eagle group set minus cranks Location: melbs Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $500 Extra Info: found a couple of cracking deals on FB, but both had already been sold. I can get this new for ~$450 from Taiwan on ebay, but would prefer to buy local if possible. Also open to...
  14. Nautonier

VIC All gone - please delete

Item: A bunch of crap I don't need. Location: Vic 3184 Item Condition: misc Reason for selling: as above Price and price conditions: $0 Extra Info: Bars are 737mm Sunline V1 (more like 750), Compressor blew the oil cap off, still goes but sounds kinda grindy, 11 speed X01 shifter...
  15. Nautonier

Quick Hope bleed question

I'm about to do a bleed on my first ever set of Hopes (Tech 3 V4) and watching a few videos it seems pretty straightforward, potentially a lot easier than Shimano or Sram. The one thing none of the videos or instructions covers, is where the lever reach and BPA should be set prior to the...
  16. Nautonier

Hope V4 rear brake adapters?

New to Hope brakes and had heard that they used the same adapters as Shimano. This was the case for the front, but with the rear, the calliper body bottoms out on the frame. Looking at the Hope specific adapters they look exactly the same, so I'm not sure what to do. I've put a couple of washers...
  17. Nautonier

Play in Hope Pro2 Evo rear hub axle after service?

After replacing the bearings in my Hope Pro2 Evo rear hub, I noticed significant side to side play in the rear wheel. Stripping down the hub, I can move the axle slightly from side to side, which translates to ~5mm play in the rear wheel. Installing the bearings all went according to plan and...
  18. Nautonier

What's a safe length to cut my steerer?

I'm getting some new forks and want to make sure I don't cut the steerer so short that it would make them hard to sell in the future. I like to run my stems with no spacers underneath (using the bar's rise to get the height I need) and can't stand having a massive phallus protruding from above...
  19. Nautonier

VIC SOLD please delete

Item: Rockshox Lyric RCT3 170mm non-boost Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Functionally amazing, cosmetically average (see below) Reason for selling: 2018 Fox 36s Price and price conditions: $480 Extra Info: Were completely overhauled by Cyclinic a month ago (full damper service...