VIC WTB: 120 - 140mm 26" forks with straight steerer (1 1/8" / 28mm)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Good luck. People have caught on to their value and are holding them tightly. Anything straight steerer gets snapped up almost instantly on fb.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
What's the reason for the crave for straight steerer forks? Are people starting to live their youth & build 15yo mountain bikes again?

moorey

call me Mia
What's the reason for the crave for straight steerer forks? Are people starting to live their youth & build 15yo mountain bikes again?
Can't speak for Rob, but I have numerous fantastic straight steerer frames. Fortunately I have straight steerer forks coming out if my arse for just such occasions.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Project bikes I suspect. A good frame will outlive many of its components and good 5-10 year old bikes/frames are going for a steal.

I purchased one of the last straight steerer Fox 32 talas in 2015 for a kings ransom. But it will be worth it if I get another 10 years out of my Turner Flux.

I also paid silly money to convert a Fox 36 to straight steerer for my RM Switch, but again worth it if I get a few more years out of it. #endurobeforeendurowasathing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I am like Moorey 9 out of 10 bikes straight forks and steerers, Still riding 2003 Enduro frame totally hot rodded . Spare forks but not coming out of my arse.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
You see plenty of old frankenstein frames up at Falls Creek for the flow /downhill eg liteville, enduro just increase bar width, decrease stem length , better disc brakes , big wheels and tyres , increase travel bottom bracket height w a longer shock and fork etc etc main reason cheap cheap .