Search results

1. Trickymac

mix and match?

specialized bars on my a (my) colnago c60? is this not allowed/should or shouldnt be done? flame away :)
  2. Trickymac

bike couriers

ok know this has been discussed before but couldnt find the thread needs recommendations for 2 things 1. good bike courier company within aus and 2. good international bike courier cheers
  3. Trickymac

Lance Armstrong on joe rogan exp podcast

worth a listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEfSdPz1WtA
  4. Trickymac

Lifepaint

This stuff looks excellent, id definatly use it. https://youtu.be/CfWzeGlaFvI
  5. Trickymac

Moorey...you will love this

http://dicksbymail.com/
  6. Trickymac

av 330klms a day

jesus thats a big record to chase http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/fitness/on-your-bike/steven-abraham-kurt-searvogel-chase-tommy-godwins-year-of-cycling-record-20150304-13tc8b.html
  7. Trickymac

sold pl remove

sold.........................
  8. Trickymac

home and contents insurance

ok people, i need some home and contents insurance, give me your preferences/who you use cheers
  9. Trickymac

bit of play in rear wheel

so ive got a 2012 cannondale badboy, pretty much modified everything to x9/xt spec except the wheels, theyre standard maddux 700c wheels, dont know spec of them ive noticed if i grab the back wheel and move it side to side there is some play/slop, only about 2-3mm, not alot, so im guessing its...
  10. Trickymac

nasty chem free bike water bottles???

so after reading a few scary articles about the dangers of plastics and the nasty chems leaching out of the plastic and into me.... which i kind of already knew, anybody know of some relatively safe/nasty chem free companies making bike drink bottles and if so where to get em? my 5 dollar...
  11. Trickymac

old/spare/unwanted uni textbooks

as the title says, anyone have any good ideas on what to do with old uni textbooks, i studied science/health science and osteopathy so most are all anatomy and physiology and body related textbooks there is the website textbook exchange but i really would just be as happy to give them away...
  12. Trickymac

squeaking brakes

please help bought bike new, its a cannondale with a lefty, squeak coming from brake disk/pad since new, thought it was warped rotor so bought new rotor, still squeaked, then due to upgrades have bought new brakes, so in all new rotor and new brakes (shimano xt's) still fucking squeaks, i have...
  13. Trickymac

insert video

recoreded a .mov off my iphone and its on my lappy, want to put it in a post, how do i do that please? i cant seem to get it to happen cheers
  14. Trickymac

deraileur cage length

ok sorry if this has been discussed but ive gone to 1x10 on my commuter and am running 46t chainring and a 11-34 cassette, been reading about what size cage derailleur i need but am a bit unsure help pls
  15. Trickymac

road wheel rear

road wheel for my mate who keeps busting spokes hes heavy and strong, 100kg but its for his commuter/shitter budget 80-100 bucks
  16. Trickymac

recommend me a new bike shop

ok after todays rude and abysmal "customer service" if it can even be called that, i need a new local bike shop, theyve got the last cent theyll ever get from me i live at nth sydney/waverton (in sydney) suggestions please all id really settle for is to not be spoken to or treated like a...
  17. Trickymac

crank/cassette/gearing q

ok so im in the process of replacing the running gear on my cannondale badboy5, (i use it to commute) bought a new 2x10 xt crank its 38/26, my old crankset was a triple 48/36/26 and i always ride in the big dog ie the 48 my cassette is a 9sp 11-32 im going to upgrade to a 10 sp cassette/gear...
  18. Trickymac

cannondale crank/bb questions

so i bought myself a cannondale badboy 5 awesome bike, love it, the spec on it is quite basic and will be upgrading need some help re crank and bb the spec sheet states CRANK: SHIMANO M431, BAD BOY, 48/36/26 BOTTOM BRACKET:TANGE CARTRIDGE so when looking for new cranks/bb, can i just for...
  19. Trickymac

sold pls remove

sold sold sold
  20. Trickymac

sold pls remove