ok know this has been discussed before but couldnt find the thread
needs recommendations for 2 things

1. good bike courier company within aus
and
2. good international bike courier

cheers

Minlak

custom titis
Is this one of these left or right brain tests?
I certainly wasn't thinking you wanted to courier a bike but wanted to be a bike courier. Deliver packages by bicycle.

So many of these threads seem to be state secrets Would it be a drama to put just a few details in? How can anyone recommend anything with out knowing at least where. Mike up her is great he will pick up your bike and deliver to you everytime......

Last edited:

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
ok so i seem to have confused some simpletons

1. i need to courier a bike within aust

2. need to courier a bike overseas to dubai

would like some recommendations

pls feel free to derail thread

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike courier: someone who delivers things by bike.

Simpleton: someone who knows this, apparently.

Try e-go within Australia.

As for Dubai, who knows? Ask Emirates airlines, DHL, FedEx.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Is this one of these left or right brain tests?
I certainly wasn't thinking you wanted to courier a bike but wanted to be a bike courier. Deliver packages by bicycle.

So many of these threads seem to be state secrets Would it be a drama to put just a few details in? How can anyone recommend anything with out knowing at least where. Mike up her is great he will pick up your bike and deliver to you everytime......
he is looking for a courier to ship bikes australia wide (and internationally), what more info do you need?

are you stupid, or do you just act it?

courier wise, i've had good luck with both e-go and smart send. my only reccomendation, especially with smart send is to take photos of the box against a tape measure/scales with exact measurements and a weight. touch wood i've not had it happen, but have heard of smartsend trying to charge extra stating that the item was over the input measurements. if you've got proof of the length, width, height and weight then they have got jack-diddly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
he is looking for a courier to ship bikes australia wide (and internationally), what more info do you need?

are you stupid, or do you just act it?

courier wise, i've had good luck with both e-go and smart send. my only reccomendation, especially with smart send is to take photos of the box against a tape measure/scales with exact measurements and a weight. touch wood i've not had it happen, but have heard of smartsend trying to charge extra stating that the item was over the input measurements. if you've got proof of the length, width, height and weight then they have got jack-diddly.
I envy your superior intellect mitchy. It always looks and sounds so big. Just like those high performance cars macho dudes like to drive around in.