Search results

1. featherplucker

Thredbo 2018/19

Ladies and gents, Just bought a Thredbo 365 pass for the coming season, seemed pretty good value including winter access. Has anyone heard of any new trails being built for the summer season? I noticed (now that the snow is melting down low) a fresher berm and trail cut right near kosi express...
  2. featherplucker

NSW !!SOLD!! 2006 Iron Horse Sunday Elite

EDIT: SOLD!! Item: 2006 Iron Horse Sunday Elite Location: Emu Plains, NSW Item Condition: Great! Reason for selling: Moving to Canada Price and price conditions: $1000 o.n.o Extra Info: Bike is in excellent condition. All mechanical parts in brilliant condition and working order. Cosmetically...
  3. featherplucker

Trails near camp grounds

Hey, can anyone suggest any trails (easy-medium) that are near a camp ground. My gf and I want to camp out and then hit a trail the next day and then return to the camp site. Thinking in the Blue Mountains or anywhere around Sydney, few hours any way. Thanks for the tips.
  4. featherplucker

Giant DH Comp dimensions

Hi all, I need your help! I'm getting an 02 giant dh (medium) shipped down from brisbane to sydney from a very busy brother. I'm organising the shipping and need to know the weight of the bike and its dimension eg how long, how tall, how wide - completely assembled. Any rough ideas would...
  5. featherplucker

dargle dh

hey people, just wondering whether anyone could provide me with some info about the dargle dh race from wsmtb this weekend? the website just says its the 12th and 13th, so which is it, also what time do get there abouts, whats the trak like? I ride obr what is it like in comparrison to that? (...
  6. featherplucker

downhill game for a rainy day

downhill for a rainy day! hahaha malvern star downhill, honestly! http://www.malvernstar.com.au/Company/game.asp
  7. featherplucker

Whens the latest to enter interschools?

hey people, just started to think when the latest to enter interschools is??im currently in argentina and get back with about 2 and a half weeks till interschools, is this too late to enter a team or myself? i have been looking forward to it for ages and just almost shat myself when i thought...
  8. featherplucker

Manitou Swinger 4-way problems

hey guys, just asking for some help with my swinger 4 way. recently it has been EXTREMELY "bobby" ( i thought this could be due to me pumping it up more than usual) so i decided to reduce back to around 90-95 psi ( for dh) yet after i pump the shock back up i release the pump valve and air...
  9. featherplucker

Interschools 2005

hey dudes, just found out that our school will be sending our team to Interschools next year! man im sooo stoked!! first dh race and its at thredbo! so yeh anyway just asking whether anybody has any info like tips and stuff we should know about thredbo or interschools? thanks alot...
  10. featherplucker

video,divx problem???

hey, just a quik question. Im real confused about some divx and video stuff. I just downloaded some short mtb clips and trailers and none of them play in anything. I downloaded divx yet it doesnt work on that either. someone said that i need a codec or something/ any ideas or links? one of the...
  11. featherplucker

Giant ATX DH 2001???

Hey people, Just asking whether any of you have any info as to whether the giant atx dh 2001 is a good or bad bike. Im looking at getting a 2nd hand one. Ive looked it over and given it a ride. I was just curious as to whether anyone knows something about the bike that seems to happen or...
  12. featherplucker

farkin logo?

Hey dudes, i was just asking how to make those farkin crew banners that people have at the bottom of each post. You know the ones that say name, ride and crew. How do i get one or make one? Cheers, benny.
  13. featherplucker

manitou stance blunt??

hey, ive just got my hands on the 2005 giant bike range catalogue. Pretty sure i wanna go for the 2005 AC bike. Look good specs, rear shock is ok cause im only beggining. But what i want to know is what you think of the stance blunts? I want to get into some dh and want to know wether you think...
  14. featherplucker

norco atomik or ????

hey dudes, just asking for some advice on the norco atomik. need some info/advice as to whether it is a decent bike for dh and a tiny bit of freeride (nothing huge). how does it hold up? and also what is the price for one thes days, maybe from 02,03 or 04, im thinking i might get an 03 but would...
  15. featherplucker

lower blue mounatins downhill trails

hey dudes, would anyone be able to tell me of any begginer/ intermediate downhill trails in the lower blue mountains/emu plains/penrith area? ive herd of the blaxland to emu plains trail but havnt got the chance to see it yet, plus i dont kno where it starts. any info would be greatly...
  16. featherplucker

newbie for a dh bike

hey riders, just about to get into some recreational downhill and maybe racing, i was just asking for some advice as to what bike i should be inclined to get. but i do want a bike that is reasonably cheap like 0- 2500. i have been looking at the kona stinky, it looks great but although...