1. Goon Rider

updated my track in progress

sick track, cant wait to ride it aye:D:D
  2. Goon Rider

Advocacy Alert ATTENTION BRISBANE RIDERS: mountainbiking access survey

completed it, got a few of my mates to aswell:D
  3. Goon Rider

what to build on my trail?

switchback berms maybe? northshore if appropriate, try putting some natural obstacles on it aswell, -log rides -stone & rock placement if there is a slight drop, be different. You don't always have to make a drop, try a step down jump or something, or even a northshore roll down. hope i...
  4. Goon Rider

Who built this Pt. 2 (new photos)

ill consult will on the idea lol
  5. Goon Rider

nah this track has been around for years, jump rebuild is quite recent tho;)
  6. Goon Rider

Gday again:D Today me and Mr Hickman went for a ride, we decided to head up to the jump and have a look and get more pictures. We discovered that more work had been done to the jump, it had been very recently smoothed out and the roll in had improved. We took some photos of new angles...
  7. Goon Rider

Who built this? (GoldCoast)

while it may be moto size, the kicker has no chance of withstanding the weight and force of a moto. and the roll in is to steep for a moto:p
  8. Goon Rider

Good idea I live literally about 1.5km away from this track, my house borders the forest pm me anyone who is interested in hitting this i will take you up there & film + plenty of pics for all farkiners to see :D
  9. Goon Rider

DH my norco torrent

gotta show us how it goes at wimps sometime:D
  10. Goon Rider

The run up is quite steep and about 80m long into it, i still reckon you would need over 70km/h to have any chance at it :eek:
  11. Goon Rider

anyway, i should be heading up there next weekend. I will post up some pics of the roll in and the gap, hopefully some action shots. if i can find someone willing to hit it
  12. Goon Rider

Yeah its possible. not really worth fighting over, we are just trying to find out who made it:)
  13. Goon Rider

On the same track there is a jump very similar but only about 30ft, this jump is also a slight step up. perhaps you are thinking about the wrong jump;)
  14. Goon Rider

mate thats kinda hard to achieve. the jump and lander was the only part of the track that was freshly cut and not overgrown. The jump and the roll in were all recently dug, and there were tools and wood scattered around to show signs of recent building:o
  15. Goon Rider

lol, nah jammo didn't hit it. just whinged because he had to walk a whole 400m to see such a jump bloody ranga's :mad:
  16. Goon Rider

Its big! none of us hit it, crazy stuff that. next time i go up i will take a clearer photo of the gap and post for all. my sources say possibly kovarik or Rennie. another said Darren Pokoi, due to the single jump with no track after and it was built in the last month or so, looks new and i...
  17. Goon Rider

Gday All. Some of the boys headed out for a ride today in Nerang. We came across this huge jump, probably the biggest one in nerang, and wondered who built it. It's about 45-55ft gap with atleast a 2 metre step up in height, seemingly ridiculous for the size of the lip. A few suggestions...
  18. Goon Rider

Northshore track

mate i think i have your answer, my pop and my uncle both have utes, we drove around the estates underconstruction (pac pines, coomera, some parts of robina) within 20 min we had found over 50 pallets the trick is to do it about 6-7 when it is getting dark and the workers have knocked off...
  19. Goon Rider

Gold Coast Trail Ideas

:confused: So me and my friends are building a flowy DH/FR track. We are out of ideas of what to put on it. We have, so far: - S shaped berm (very high quality) - Plenty of Northshore - hoping to put in some jumps soon Any decent ideas will be very much appreciated, Pics will be put up...
  20. Goon Rider

Gold Coast Trail Construction

---------------